PSN ID Thread Updated 7/9/12

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
touchofkiel
32-bit

Re: PSN ID Thread Updated 7/9/12

Post by touchofkiel »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:My PSN id is...wait for it...prfsnl_gmr

I don't play many games online, but I might be down for some Ultra Street Fighter IV at some point.

My PSN is the same as my RB username. Feel free to challenge me at USF4. I guarantee you'll win some extra battle points... or player points... or whatever. Seriously, I really suck at it, but I can still have a bit of fun.

The same goes to anyone else! Seriously, free BP/PP! If anyone does add me, be sure to to say you're from RB in the message.
I review (mostly old) games at: The Annals of Retrodom.
Baeonetta

Post by Baeonetta »

My PSN ID is tigerbillionaire. I mainly play Destiny and the Division online, but I can also play Mortal Kombat X or Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
Octopod
Next-Gen

Post by Octopod »

My PSN is Octopod_999 if anyone wants to add me. The PS4 is a SoulsBorne and Youtube/Netflix/Hulu machine for me but I also have Godzilla, Odin Sphere and a really bad Battlefront addiction. It would be nice to receive messages from time to time that aren't homophobic slurs from mad Battlefront players.
wip3outguy7
Next-Gen

Post by wip3outguy7 »

Any Racket members playing GTA Online? I took advantage of the in-game discounts this week and bought the high end CEO office in the bank building downtown. I need some minions for hire to cause some havoc in Los Santos.

PSN (reposting for convenience): Randy_M_Green
Segata
Next-Gen

Post by Segata »

Ryudoadam
SpikeSlania
24-bit

Post by SpikeSlania »

SpikeUesugi

Multiplayer wise I mainly play FPS like Battlefront 2 and Battlefield 1. But I do have DBFZ and Monster World preordered. Otherwise I'm watching youtube or playing RPGs
REPO Man
Next-Gen

Post by REPO Man »

I'm Repo_Man_86. I'm also friends on PSN with drag queen/cosplayer/Overwatch player/Funko Pop enthusiast Phi Phi O'Hara. I don't know if it's my place to tell you her PSN ID. But if follow her on Twitter you already may or not know it.