Assassin's Creed series as a whole.. PS3 or 360?

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Assassin's Creed series as a whole.. PS3 or 360?

Post by SuperDerpBro »

I've never played more than a few mins of 1 and a few of 4. The other day i got AC1 for $2 (PS3). Been messing around with it and i think i'll probably go ahead and finish it. Moving forward what would be your console of choice? Not interested in PC versions. I'm looking at the Ezio Trilogy and the Americas Collection on eBay. Sealed copys are cheaper that buying individual sealed. And not very much more than individual used. I just cant decide between PS3 or 360. PS3 is slightly cheaper. I watched comparison video (I forget which) where the PS3 version of the game had a kiss between characters and the 360 didn't. Is there more censorship on the 360?

No spoilers please!

Cheers :P
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Assassin's Creed series as a whole.. PS3 or 360?

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

The two consoles are so similar.... I'd just go with which controller you prefer, seriously.
isiolia
Next-Gen

Post by isiolia »

Between those two systems, the 360 versions are better, at least on the earlier titles.

The Ezio Trilogy is also on PS4/XB1 though, and the games in the America's collection are available on them (Black Flag, Rogue) or will be soon (ACIII Remastered in March). I know some of them are a little barebones (lacking alternate language tracks, etc), but if what you're looking for is smooth HD, that may be a better way to go.

I haven't heard of censorship between platforms. It's possible there are regional differences though (they did censor the US trailer for Unity I guess), so maybe what you saw was due to that.
SuperDerpBro
128-bit

Post by SuperDerpBro »

I looked up Ezio Trilogy on ps4 very briefly and it looks kinda borked. I kinda wanted to experience them the way everyone else did but i guess ill look into the ps4 version a bit more.

https://www.polygon.com/2016/11/17/1367 ... ison-weird

EDIT: Appears the issues where fixed. I bought a new Ezio Collection for PS4 for $20 CAD :P
Child owned from a INTERNET GAS filled home.