Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Michi
Next-Gen

Re: Gaijinworks polling for interest in UMD games for PSP

by Michi Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:46 pm

laurenhiya21 wrote:Also, sounds like there will be an extra thing going with it:
vicireland wrote:Yes! Just got approval on the license for the extra I've been trying to add to Summon Night 5's release. It's going to bump the cost another couple bucks, but when people see what it is, they will be astounded. (At least I hope they are, and I'm not just completely typing-delusional)

And the reveal is:
Summon Night 5....will include the game case with multi-sided full-color insert, game UMD with full-color label, full-color game manual, one of two randomly inserted gigantic 14" x 19" posters, a serial numbered hologram, a digital download code to download the game from PSN free, and the last, and biggest addition: the FULL ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK for the game, featuring all 37 music selections from the Japanese release of the OST in a full-size CD case with full-color inserts. Yep, back up. Read that again. You're welcome. And, thank YOU, too. YOUR SUPPORT made this inclusion possible! All that's only going to cost $41.99 + $5 shipping anywhere in the US. International shipping will be more.

Sweeeeeet :D

Except for that 'randomly inserted poster' thing. Those bastards :lol:
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:35 pm

Looks like a buy from me. Nice!
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

by laurenhiya21 Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:36 pm

I really like having soundtracks, so that's a nice reveal for me :) Really looking forward to this coming out! (especially since it shouldn't be sent back like my copy of Class of Heroes 2 lol)
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:53 am

Aw, phooey. I thought this was in the style of the Summon Night games on GBA, but it's a SRPG... which is apparently the mainline series. Shows how much I know! Still, I'm interested just in the fact that it's a physical release with lots of goodies, released at a time where almost nobody cares about the PSP. That's got all sorts of potential to be worth some money down the road.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

by laurenhiya21 Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Well pre-sale went up half an hour ago... but apparently too many people are trying to get a copy right now so it's really hard to get on the site :lol: But it will be up until the end of August so if you don't care about having a low number (like me) then no need to worry :)

If you do want a low number well... good luck? XD
Nemoide
Next-Gen

by Nemoide Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:04 pm

According to Twitter people were refreshing so much Victor Ireland himself was locked out of the site, preventing him from letting the pre-order go live. I find this super-amusing. Here's the page with the pre-order that's not yet available from the main page.

Anyway, I ordered mine! I don't especially care about what my serial number is. I mean, it would be cool to get a number with some personal significance for me, but would boil down to luck more than anything else.
Now I just hope that I end up liking the game!
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

by laurenhiya21 Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:21 pm

Ah didn't realize there was a separate pre-order link haha. I just couldn't get onto the site before and I thought that's what Victor meant. I need to wait a bit to get a copy anyway so it doesn't matter to me either way XD
flojocabron
Next-Gen

by flojocabron Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:40 pm

well, I bought it. Pre ordered it to be exact.

I dont buy stuff like this that much but I dont want it to be a habit!

I guess I can handle it. Its like paying $20 for the physical copy and $20 for the digital download.

Since I live in Cali, I have to pay taxes on it!

Oh well, more charges on my credit card!
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Michi
Next-Gen

by Michi Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:56 pm

Nemoide wrote:According to Twitter people were refreshing so much Victor Ireland himself was locked out of the site, preventing him from letting the pre-order go live.

I wondered why the pre-order link was late when I got on to order an hour ago :lol:

Glad to see they've fixed it. Game ordered and email confirmation received :)
Sarge
Next-Gen

by Sarge Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:22 pm

I gave in and ordered this. I might never get around to playing it, but the idea of one last physical PSP release is just too tempting.

It's an investment. Yeah, that's it.
Return to Sony and Microsoft