Gaijinworks polling for interest in UMD games for PSP

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Michi
Next-Gen

Re: Gaijinworks polling for interest in UMD games for PSP

Post by Michi »

It's here! It's here!

I'd post pictures, but usgamer has done it for me (and done a better job.)

Anyone else get their copy yet?
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Yeah I got mine yesterday.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Got mine today! :D Really like the box. While I would of preferred that it wasn't also the box it shipped in, it's really easy to open and I don't have to worry about damaging it (like so many other limited edition boxes :l)

Also glad that I didn't have any troubles getting it like I did with Class of Heroes 2 lol (which was not Gaijnworks fault... just mail person being dumb :l)
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

Got my copy a couple days ago. Love the custom shipping box, too cool.

Can't wait to see the UMD variations. Haven't opened mine yet, but might be willing to post picks if other people do (assuming mine is different).
My luck usually gives me the most bland art though.
...just another lost soul...
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

My copy has arrived as well! I got number 0250, which is satisfyingly low IMO. I don't know when I'll get around to actually PLAYING it but I'm glad to have it. And the shipping box is too cool to throw out!

I wonder if they'll be able to do any more UMDs after this. I know they were interested but if Sony is no longer even supporting the PSN Store for PSPs, I don't know if they're going to want any more UMDs to be manufactured.
nightrnr
Next-Gen

Post by nightrnr »

I'm pretty certain (read on the forum there somewhere) that Class of Heroes 3 will be the last PSP UMD release (might have to survive the preorder demands 1st, but it will happen; Workin-, I mean Gaijinworks fans are pretty mean collectors).
...just another lost soul...
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Nemoide wrote:My copy has arrived as well! I got number 0250, which is satisfyingly low IMO. I don't know when I'll get around to actually PLAYING it but I'm glad to have it. And the shipping box is too cool to throw out!

I wonder if they'll be able to do any more UMDs after this. I know they were interested but if Sony is no longer even supporting the PSN Store for PSPs, I don't know if they're going to want any more UMDs to be manufactured.

Is the issuing number of the game where the hologram sticker is?

I find it sad/weird that they place their seal of authenticity hologram sticker on the plastic wrapper itself. Wouldn't have it been better on the case itself?

I got my box too, last week. but unfortunately the post office wrote my PO box number on mine! :(

If you want to see some amateur pics go and find them on my tumblr.

I took picture of them obviously.

http://flojocabron.tumblr.com/

I don't think I'm ever going to open this one. I already downloaded the PSN voucher code they sent me months ago.

Did any of you guys/gals open it?

please show me or link to me the pics of the poster inside or the manual.
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4
Nemoide
Next-Gen

Post by Nemoide »

flojocabron wrote:Is the issuing number of the game where the hologram sticker is?

Indeed it is! At least I'm assuming that's what it is.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Yeah thats the issue number I'm 350 something.
flojocabron
Next-Gen

Post by flojocabron »

Fragems wrote:Yeah thats the issue number I'm 350 something.

Mine has 318
2600 and jr,5200,nes/top loader, master system, intellivision, TG-16, genesis 1,2,3, SNES, snesJR, CDX, 3DOfz10, gamegear, gameboy and pocket, GBC, sega saturn, PSOne w/screen, Virtual Boy, N64, NGPC, Gameboy Advance sp, Dreamcast, Black Dreamcast, oXBOX, Playstation 2, PStwo, Gamecube, gameboy player, DS lite,DSi XL, PSP1000/3000,Wii,PS3 120gb,3DSXL, xbox 360, PSvita, PS4