Dying Light anyone?

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
wclem
Next-Gen

Re: Dying Light anyone?

Post by wclem »

Reprise wrote:Yeah, I occasionally have that problem too.

Have you had a night invasion yet? I had my first earlier today. Jesus is it tough! The dude playing as the hunter destroyed us.

Keeping mine strictly single player. I play very little multi-player online. I may watch some video of it though. The only game I play multiplayer is DayZ mod for Arma 2. Even that wears on me. I like playing co-op a little but I do not care for competing with people. Too many times people cheat or just quit when you are winning. :x
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Yeah, I'm not an online gamer much at all. I wanted to try out the multiplayer a bit, so I set the online to public, but I didn't like it much, as I'm more of a 'play the game a bit, pause it and browse the web for a bit or make a coffee, unpause and play a bit more' kinda gamer. Plus I just like doing my own thing lol.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

So I found out what survival points are and why it's bad you lose them when you die. Basically, you are losing experience points. So you want to avoid dying, because you're losing a lot of experience points you have worked hard to gain.
Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

It really blows too when you get a cheap one hit death. Falling because the mechanic can be a little quirky at times or coming around a corner and running right into an exploding zombie. Happened to me on the school roof, turned corner, wham game over. If it brought me almost to death and made me use a med-kit I probably would not mind as they are plentiful and easy to make.

I have noticed also that getting through with crappy weapons is not to hard, just more work. I have a gun but no ammo and no idea how to get any.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
Reprise
Next-Gen

Post by Reprise »

Yeah, I was annoyed by a couple of really cheap deaths too.

I don't have a gun yet, but I have plenty of melee weapons. Apparently even when you get guns and ammo, they're not really that useful anyways. The sound also from the gun fire also attracts more zombies.

wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

Reprise wrote:Yeah, I was annoyed by a couple of really cheap deaths too.

I don't have a gun yet, but I have plenty of melee weapons. Apparently even when you get guns and ammo, they're not really that useful anyways. The sound also from the gun fire also attracts more zombies.

Yeah but it would be fun to blast through a few of the alive enemies. Zombies are easy to take down they do not block. Molotovs work great though. I had 14 rounds when I got my gun, they went fast LOL.