PS4 bundle new I can't figure out or find

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Tanooki
Next-Gen

PS4 bundle new I can't figure out or find

Post by Tanooki »

A few days ago I bought a PS4 new off ebay, came with a stock image so I didn't know what to expect other than it. What I did find was this weird sticker on the front saying it had 3 games inside and a PSN card. When I opened it I found Knack, Killzone and NBA2K14 sealed in their boxes thrown inside from the factory I guess. I've been trying to find this online but other than some webside conn.com that won't list a price online I can't even find a mention of it.

Was this something that store did as my unit came from Colorado if it's around there, or what? I'm curious what this retailed for because the seller was desperate for tuition money and sold it for just $300 shipped.
aaron
Next-Gen

Re: PS4 bundle new I can't figure out or find

Post by aaron »

Tanooki wrote:A few days ago I bought a PS4 new off ebay, came with a stock image so I didn't know what to expect other than it. What I did find was this weird sticker on the front saying it had 3 games inside and a PSN card. When I opened it I found Knack, Killzone and NBA2K14 sealed in their boxes thrown inside from the factory I guess. I've been trying to find this online but other than some webside conn.com that won't list a price online I can't even find a mention of it.

Was this something that store did as my unit came from Colorado if it's around there, or what? I'm curious what this retailed for because the seller was desperate for tuition money and sold it for just $300 shipped.

god damn, i want that bundle! for $300 shipped? that's nuts. great deal.
Steam / PSN / Twitter: aaronjohnmiller
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: PS4 bundle new I can't figure out or find

Post by Tanooki »

$250 technically as I had a $50 gift card. :)