Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
winds
128-bit

Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Post by winds »

Haven't seen a topic made for this yet.

Gaijinworks (former Working Designs) are porting, and enhancing their Class of Heroes 2 PSP game over to the PS3. It will also include dual play via your PSP / PSVita to be used as a controller whilst simultaneously displaying additional game information.

They are currently hosting a 30-day poll on their website to gauge interest in releasing a limited edition physical version of the game. It would include a color manual, BD-ROM with color disc label, full color reversible cover insert, and a serial numbered hologram, for a total cost of $34.99+ $4 shipping.

Vic over at Gaijianworks is saying if this poll receives 7000 signups, they'll produce the physical edition. Currently it's sitting at around 1400 as seen on the front page bar.

This edition will surely be collectible in the future due to it being an end-gen title, and highly limited, as well as only being sold online. For any interested, please show your support and sign up.

Link to Poll: http://www.gaijinworks.com/
Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaZBnXR75Dg

Nintendoes what Nintendon't!

Tangerine Orange Key: 42915767S1
cha cha
128-bit

Re: Class of Heroes 2G for PS3

Post by cha cha »

I voted simply because I want more Vita/PS3 cross-play games!
twitch ► | youtube ► | srk ► | sell/trade ► | gameroom ►
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Player of Fighting Games: T7: Eddy, Kazumi, Jack, Zafina » SC6: 2B, Xianghua, Tira, Mina, Maxi » SF5: R. Mika, Rose » GG: May, Faust, Baiken » KoF: Athena/Yuri/Leona » SS: Mina Majikina

Racketboy Online FG Matchfiner Thread! Come out and play.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

Signed up just got Class of Heroes the other day so getting the sequel for a reasonable price would be nice.
winds
128-bit

Post by winds »

cha cha wrote:I voted simply because I want more Vita/PS3 cross-play games!

Haha, one of the main reasons I signed up for it as well. I've never had the chance to use that yet it seems like a great idea. I've no idea why not many developers added it in some way to their games.
Nintendoes what Nintendon't!

Tangerine Orange Key: 42915767S1
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

Ehh, not buying again.

But still kind of cool for those that missed out on the original PSP release.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Opa Opa wrote:Ehh, not buying again.

But still kind of cool for those that missed out on the original PSP release.

Kinda how I feel. I don't exactly have the cash flow for multiple versions of the same game. Looks great for the PSP-less folks out there though.
Valkyrie-Favor
Next-Gen

Post by Valkyrie-Favor »

Kind of strange that this game is getting a PS3 release. I never would have expected it.
Tsun tsun dere tsun dere tsun tsun~ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UPDATED trade list
noiseredux wrote:Playing on your GBA/PSP you can be watching a movie/TV show/playing another RPG on your TV and then just look at the screen every once in a while
CavZee
Next-Gen

Post by CavZee »

Is the game any good though? From the looks of it some of you seem to have played it. Can I get some quick opinions?

Screenshots look nice, but that trailer doesn't look so hot. :?
Steam/NNID: CavZee PSN: I_CavZee_I
3DS FC: 5456-0768-7231
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Do you like Wizardry-style games? Class of Heroes at its heart is a Wizardry clone (the company that made it even did the Wizardry game on the PSN). Class of Heroes 2 is much improved over the original game; the balance is better and the classes are more interesting. I also feel like they did a better job integrating the story into the quests, so when you get beyond the initial fetch quests and into the story quests it does feel like some story is going on, rather than the original game's vagueness.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Valkyrie-Favor wrote:Kind of strange that this game is getting a PS3 release. I never would have expected it.

I guess it's a thing in Japan for PSP RPGs to be remastered for the PS3. Too bad we don't see most of these, like this: