Wolfenstein new order + Doom Beta?!

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Damm64
Next-Gen

Re: Wolfenstein new order + Doom Beta?!

Post by Damm64 »

Just like the new order it's single player only so don't worry about playing online.
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.

Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Reprise wrote:Of course you can import it and it would work. PS4's are region free. Although, if you did want to use it online (I don't even know if it has any online components), then you'd need to set up a UK PSN account (takes two seconds), I think.

Also, it's not just you guys getting screwed out of physical releases. You got Code of Princess, whilst here in Europe it was download only. Oh well.

Good to hear, I thought that was the case so I'll have to look into it. Wolfy there is 100% offline, which is why some media decided to hammer it for being a non-multiplayer FPS game (oh boo hoo right?)

I get you guys get hosed too on stuff. I wish these companies would just stop the lame games and release things fairly and evenly.

EDIT - Went to order, it's preorder sales only until the 15th as it's not out yet there. I'll wait a week and see what price shakes out online. If I can get it for like $30 or less shipped I'll snap it up, or wait until it drops off.
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

Tanooki wrote:
Reprise wrote:Of course you can import it and it would work. PS4's are region free. Although, if you did want to use it online (I don't even know if it has any online components), then you'd need to set up a UK PSN account (takes two seconds), I think.

Also, it's not just you guys getting screwed out of physical releases. You got Code of Princess, whilst here in Europe it was download only. Oh well.

Good to hear, I thought that was the case so I'll have to look into it. Wolfy there is 100% offline, which is why some media decided to hammer it for being a non-multiplayer FPS game (oh boo hoo right?)

I get you guys get hosed too on stuff. I wish these companies would just stop the lame games and release things fairly and evenly.

EDIT - Went to order, it's preorder sales only until the 15th as it's not out yet there. I'll wait a week and see what price shakes out online. If I can get it for like $30 or less shipped I'll snap it up, or wait until it drops off.

There was an Ebayer taking pre order for 26 bucks shipped, ordered mine!
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

I played it (on PC) for a bit yesterday. It feels more difficult to me than New Order. It also looks better than I remember New Order looking... although the rig I have these days is able to play it all on Ultra settings which I couldn't do back then, so maybe that's why :lol:
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Probably the case being the system. I probably would have bought it on my computer if I had the laptop I have now back when New Order popped up, but now I feel committed to keeping it on the PS4 (for now.) Maybe when I retire the system some years down the line and I get the itch, it'll be on some weird GoG or Steam sale bundle for like $10-20 combined and I'll do a cheap what the hell buy on it. :P

wclem: I saw that, and a polish one was even less than that I think. I just want to see what shakes out first, it's only 4 days out.
Ack

Post by Ack »

CFFJR
Next-Gen

Post by CFFJR »

Dat Revenant...

I'm so excited it feels inappropriate.
GameSack wrote:That's right, only Sega had the skill to make a proper Nintendo game.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

Thus far The Old Blood is mostly the worst parts of The New Order condensed and amplified. Not digging it all that much a couple of hours in...
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Care to elaborate?
Damm64
Next-Gen

Post by Damm64 »

CFFJR wrote:Dat Revenant...

I'm so excited it feels inappropriate.

For just 3 seconds it really feels inappropiate... but those 3 seconds are the most awesome thing i have seen in a while.
noiseredux wrote:I don't lend shit and I don't borrow shit.