Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: Little Big Planet Karting - Any one playing?

by Ziggy587 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:22 pm

That's YOUR picture? I didn't like All Stars Racing either. GO FUCKING GET LBP KARTING RIGHT NOW!!!!

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Re: Little Big Planet Karting - Any one playing?

by ZeroAX Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:27 pm

Yes it's mine. Didn't you notice the yellow book on the background with Greek characters? :lol: (funny thing, I buy most books in English cause they are cheaper).

And I don't know if you noticed but I have a PAL copy of LBP2 and yet I have the NA collector's edition :P. I wanted the bookstands and plushie way too much, so I ended up buying both and just selling my NA copy (DLC wouldn't work with it unfortunately so I had to buy the PAL version too :/)

I googled and apparently there is a demo of LBP Karting on PSN store...I will check it out once I'm done working for the night :)

EDIT

fuck, no demo on the EU PSN store :(. fuck it, I found it online new for 16€ I'll buy it
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
Return to Sony and Microsoft