Re: The PS4 thread

Post by wip3outguy7 »

about time
sevin0seven
Next-Gen

Post by sevin0seven »

wip3outguy7 wrote:about time

i think were suppose to post happy pictures on this thread.....

"thanks man"
Visit my stores: Mercari Store, sevin0seven RacketBoy Marketplace
Bay Area Cali: Meet-up Thread
Custom Art Covers & Labels: Click here
Game Room: Click here
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

Trying to pre order damn it all!
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.
lost_within
Next-Gen

Post by lost_within »

My local gamestops said they were taking no more than 20 so looks like best buy, amazon, and other places are still a good bet and online gamestop
Yep, I know im the one ya love to hate.
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Post by BogusMeatFactory »

Sony did a good job! I'm glad they made the right choices with their hardware in terms of price and what they are offering. Still don't really know when the release is and what games are coming out for it though.

I am gonna wait, but I have no gripes about purchasing it later in its life. I am just love the sense of humor they have over this whole thing and why not? Their competition did just shoot themselves in the foot.
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
RyaNtheSlayA
Next-Gen

Post by RyaNtheSlayA »

To preorder or to not preorder...
I'm still not sure whether I'm a kid or a squid now.
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

I'll get one but not at launch. I'll wait for them to get most of the kinks out of manufacturing before I buy a system.
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

I think this is going to be sold out for a long time, ala Wii or PS2. It seems to be the only viable console for this gen, and at that price it's a major bargain.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
wclem
Next-Gen

Post by wclem »

lost_within wrote:My local gamestops said they were taking no more than 20 so looks like best buy, amazon, and other places are still a good bet and online gamestop

Pre ordered one through Gamestop.com and called customer service to confirm it and they said it did not go through, even though I have a confirmation number LOL. What the hell man, gonna cruise up there and just do it at the store. The lady said that they have had a lot of people call for the same reason and they are telling them to place it again. This is just stupid LOL

Anyway, just dont understand what is going on with Microsoft, they have to be banking on people not caring. There will be some serious division among gamers this gen.
dsheinem wrote:In any case, sorry that my avatar makes you cringe these days, but I haven't really changed my posing habits at all.