Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
User avatar
ZenLogikos
128-bit
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:33 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

by ZenLogikos Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:01 am

RadarScope1 wrote:I've been in a pretty good score war with ZenL on Pac-Man CE, tho.


I just noticed you climbing the leaderboard. Time for me to get back in the game!
User avatar
Ramatut4001
128-bit
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:43 pm
Location: Halethorpe, Maryland, USA

by Ramatut4001 Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:51 am

ZenLogikos wrote:
Ramatut4001 wrote:If any of you guys ever want to play any side-scrolling fighters co-op, message me if you see me. I'd also like to play Tetris Splash online if you guys have it, no ones ever online for that one anymore.


Several of us are looking forward to CastleCrashers... I assume you're in? Coop kicks ass.


Yes. I can't wait. I've really been enjoying the genre lately and it looks like it's gonna be great. I still need to play TMNT online if any of you guys have it.

By the way, what do you guys think of the list I made in the first post? Should we add games or genres we're interested in?
User avatar
raztat
128-bit
 
Posts: 964
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:41 am

by raztat Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:17 pm

Raztat - BKconway

My gold ran out 2 days ago but i have a month code over here i can use.

I will play anything with anyone. I also have TMNT if we get a racket game going on.
User avatar
RadarScope1
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 1718
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Location: Missouri

by RadarScope1 Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:23 pm

I'm doing Castle Crashers day one, no doubt. I've got some points laying around, too, including an extra 400 just waiting to be spent on a cheapie. I'd totally be willing to snag TMNT to jump on with some Racket folk. It would be great prep for CC!

Only problem is I'm leaving for vacation in Ireland in two days, so it'll have to wait about two weeks.
User avatar
xraydash
32-bit
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:25 am
Location: Covington, GA

by xraydash Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:45 pm

RadarScope1 wrote:Only problem is I'm leaving for vacation in Ireland in two days, so it'll have to wait about two weeks.

If it's really a problem, I can go in your place. :wink:
User avatar
AwesomeMonstar
128-bit
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:28 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA

by AwesomeMonstar Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:28 pm

ramatut... just passed you in robotron...heh heh.
Don't that just look oh so tasty?
NES-GB-GENESIS-SNES-GBC-32X-SATURN-3DO-N64-DREAMCAST-GBA-PS2-XBOX-GAMECUBE-DS-PSP-WII-360
User avatar
Ramatut4001
128-bit
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:43 pm
Location: Halethorpe, Maryland, USA

by Ramatut4001 Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:33 pm

AwesomeMonstar wrote:ramatut... just passed you in robotron...heh heh.


That's not much of a feat!
User avatar
sherwood3570
8-bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:06 am
Location: Michigan

by sherwood3570 Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:35 pm

ACamoCamel

I usually only play CoD4 online, but will be getting BF:Bad Company ASAP
sherwood

<a>
<img>
</a>
User avatar
ZenLogikos
128-bit
 
Posts: 520
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:33 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

by ZenLogikos Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:21 am

Ramatut4001 wrote:
ZenLogikos wrote:
Ramatut4001 wrote:If any of you guys ever want to play any side-scrolling fighters co-op, message me if you see me. I'd also like to play Tetris Splash online if you guys have it, no ones ever online for that one anymore.


Several of us are looking forward to CastleCrashers... I assume you're in? Coop kicks ass.


Yes. I can't wait. I've really been enjoying the genre lately and it looks like it's gonna be great. I still need to play TMNT online if any of you guys have it.

By the way, what do you guys think of the list I made in the first post? Should we add games or genres we're interested in?


I suppose you can add me to the list: ZenLogikos

I don't think it's that necessary to add anything to our gamertag list, but I'll defer to the group's consensus. Just add the friend and take a look at their games, I say. If you don't have any games in common, drop the friend if you want! :P No hard feelings... :(

BTW, good job with the list consolidation! The color makes it pop!
User avatar
Ramatut4001
128-bit
 
Posts: 695
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:43 pm
Location: Halethorpe, Maryland, USA

by Ramatut4001 Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:31 am

ZenLogikos wrote:
Ramatut4001 wrote:
ZenLogikos wrote:
Ramatut4001 wrote:If any of you guys ever want to play any side-scrolling fighters co-op, message me if you see me. I'd also like to play Tetris Splash online if you guys have it, no ones ever online for that one anymore.


Several of us are looking forward to CastleCrashers... I assume you're in? Coop kicks ass.


Yes. I can't wait. I've really been enjoying the genre lately and it looks like it's gonna be great. I still need to play TMNT online if any of you guys have it.

By the way, what do you guys think of the list I made in the first post? Should we add games or genres we're interested in?


I suppose you can add me to the list: ZenLogikos

I don't think it's that necessary to add anything to our gamertag list, but I'll defer to the group's consensus. Just add the friend and take a look at their games, I say. If you don't have any games in common, drop the friend if you want! :P No hard feelings... :(

BTW, good job with the list consolidation! The color makes it pop!


Glad to hear you like the colors. I think I agree with you about the list. There's really not that many of us and I'm sure our tastes don't diverge too much, being that we're all retro gamers of some sort. I've had my 360 over a year and my friends list isn't even half full yet.

You guys know that you can look gamertags up and add them to your friends list on Xbox.com, right? Pretty handy when you're adding names from a forum.
Return to Sony and Microsoft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests