Playstation Vita thread

Gaming on the Playstation and Xbox Platforms
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Re: Playstation Vita thread

Post by Exhuminator »

casterofdreams wrote:I have a feeling getting my hands on a true Vita in the future might be difficult

You have an OLED Vita, so you have a true Vita. 8)

--

Vita games I currently have on pre-order...

Yomawari: Midnight Shadows
Axiom Verge: Multiverse Edition
Demon Gaze II
Summon Night 6
Tokyo Tattoo Girls
Chaos;Child

Vita games I hope come out in 2018 (in physical retail format)...

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory
Persona 5: Dancing All Night
Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night
Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
The Lost Child
Penny Punching Princess
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

I can't believe the other (proper) Persona games are getting rhythm game spinoffs! I'd thought the studio that made the P4 one got shut down after the game did so badly, but I could be remembering something else incorrectly.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

Exhuminator be shamin' those of us that are OLED-challenged. ;)
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

I have 35 physical games right now. Still plenty more that I want to get though :)

I really enjoy playing stuff on my Vita, which is a bit weird for me since I normally just kind of put up with playing games on a handheld. Like I don't really like using my 3DS, but since it has exclusives that I want to play, I have to put up with it or not play the games at all. The Vita is just nice to play on and I have very few complaints about it (other than I can't figure out how to change the screen dimming after a certain amount of time).

Even if I like using my Vita, I still really like using my Vita TV though. It's been really nice playing VNs on it since I can turn on auto-mode without worrying about the screen dimming.
laurenhiya21
Next-Gen

Post by laurenhiya21 »

Omega Labyrinth Z was announced for localization on Vita! (and PS4 I guess :P)

http://www.siliconera.com/2017/11/29/om ... ding-west/

Personally I am very surprised about this since the original Omega Labyrinth game was exclusive to Japan, and the games are very ecchi rouge-likes. I am also excited for it to come out since I have liked the few rouge-likes I've played and it seems like a silly, fun time.

Can't wait! :D
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Drive Girls is fucking shit.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

casterofdreams wrote:26 retail games here. Nowhere near you guys. But I have hardware for days! I have one OLED Vita but four PSTVs (the controller bundles to be exact) because they were $50 a while back. I stepped into a toys'r'us recently and they drop those bundles down to $50 as well so might be a marketplace thing with whatever retail stock is left.

Now I know having those PSTV units might sound excessive, and I do agree on that point, but I have a feeling getting my hands on a true Vita in the future might be difficult and it's nice to have something in my possession without the need to hunt for the hardware.

It's been over a month, but if you haven't picked up a PSTV bundle yet at TRU (and they're still available), they go for about $18 right now. I'm looking to mod mine when I have time.
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

JoeAwesome wrote:It's been over a month, but if you haven't picked up a PSTV bundle yet at TRU (and they're still available), they go for about $18 right now. I'm looking to mod mine when I have time.

What!? :shock: That's an insane price! I don't see that listed at toysrus.com though.
https://www.toysrus.com/search?q=playst ... v%20bundle
Looks like they are still asking original MSRP for the PSTV. Where are you finding this deal?
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

They're probably clearanced in-store. I got my PSTV bundle from Walmart a while back for $30.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

ElkinFencer10 wrote:Drive Girls is fucking shit.

I just bought this.