Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Blu
Next-Gen

ISO For Parts Sega Saturn

by Blu Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:15 pm

Hey All,

Does anyone have a Sega Saturn around that powers, but the disc drive may be dead. I'm looking to Terraonion ODE it.

If you have one, possibly an extra or unused console with some controllers, and hookups, please let me know. Thank you!
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: ISO For Parts Sega Saturn

by Anapan Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:27 am

My friend has this exact thing. He said if I want to stop by his place and pick it up, I can have it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Blu
Next-Gen

by Blu Mon Jun 22, 2020 9:47 pm

Yeah, I ended up snatching a Nights into Dreams White Saturn console on eBay with two controllers in box for a little under a hundred shipped. Disc drive doesn't work, but I'm hoping the pin connector still works. Going to either install another drive or wait for reviews on Terraonion's MODE.

Anapan, get that Saturn bro! :)
Anapan
Next-Gen

by Anapan Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:50 pm

Congrats!
Well, I already have a fully working Saturn, and I'll be installing Prof. Abrasive's Satiator as soon as it's available for sale. I think I get first dibs on the first production run since I've been supporting his development on Patreon. I think that parts Saturn was mine back in the day, and I'd planned to throw it out if Brandon didn't want it. Glad he decided to keep it; Now it can easily be made to work again.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade