Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Community Parts/Games/Junk Thread

by samsonlonghair Sat May 09, 2020 11:49 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:I have a pair of Kenwood subs, 12 inch I believe. Just the speakers, no cab or enclosure. I can get the model number if anyone is interested. Free plus shipping.

I have a wooden console stereo that has been needing the blown woofers replaced. I’d appreciate if you could tell me the model number. If they’re 8 ohms and approximately the correct size, then I might be able to make ‘em work. I might need to do some reading into crossover circuitry too. I might be getting myself in over my head. I’m just the sort of person who always has a hundred projects in the works.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sun May 10, 2020 7:08 am

samsonlonghair wrote:I’m just the sort of person who always has a hundred projects in the works.

I hear that, which is exactly why I have these subs! :lol:

I believe the model number is stamped on the back of them. I'll PM you in a bit.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen

Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

by samsonlonghair Fri May 15, 2020 8:32 am

Turns out that my console stereo couldn't utilize the subwoofers Ziggy listed here. If anyone else needs 'em please let Ziggy know.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade