Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Namrood1977

For Sale: Custom Build consoles by Bacteria

by Namrood1977 Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:03 am

Hi everyone

A few years ago Bacteria made 3 custom consoles for me, I had the pleasure of meeting him and his wife when they both drove up to Northamptonshire in the UK to deliver the consoles.

The consoles he made were:

N64 Portable - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=50421
Mega Drive Portable - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=50577
NES/SNES Portable - viewtopic.php?f=25&t=50751

I also purchased his PC Engine Portable - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xb6KRD8Aso

As you can see the builds were posted on the forum.

After having used them for a year or so they were put into a box and stored. While having a clear my father-in-law took the box out the cupboard and unfortunately the bottom of the box gave way and they got dropped they now no longer. Some have had parts unglued in the fall, some screens have popped out, the wires on the batterys got stretched and snapped.

If anyone on here would be interested in buying them to restore them back to their former glory let me know. Only the NES/SNES has the everdrive card still fitted as they are hard soldered to the system. I am in the UK just so you know. Feel free to contact Bacteria to confirm that he did build them for me

I will upload some pics later this evening when I get home so you can see how they look like. Just so you know the N64/megadrive/nes-snes use the same psu and the pc engine has its own psu.

I would have tried to fix them myself but my eyesight is getting worse (now registered as partially sighted) so I would rather someone else take on the re-build and enjoy them.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade