Page 2 of 5

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:11 am
by ninjainspandex
Man it must be good if it was made by NASA, probably made of some space age polymers. How many G's can it take?

Image

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 11:04 am
by Afrokid
ninjainspandex wrote:Man it must be good if it was made by NASA, probably made of some space age polymers. How many G's can it take?

Image


Amazing technology for just 40 bucks!

Jajajaj

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 pm
by Afrokid
Bump!

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 am
by Afrokid
BUMP!

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:54 am
by Evildeathsyth
I am on the fence on this I havnt had luck finding one and dont see finding one here in TX.

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:46 pm
by Afrokid
Evildeathsyth wrote:I am on the fence on this I havnt had luck finding one and dont see finding one here in TX.


PM is coming.

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:23 pm
by Afrokid
One unit sold, still availables.

WTB N64 Games: Conker Bad Fur Day + Mario Party 3 (cart only

Posted: Mon May 05, 2014 12:57 pm
by Afrokid
up!

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 4:54 pm
by kobiekun
Received my converter in the mail. It was well-packed and functioned perfectly with all of the Famicom carts I threw at it. Thanks!

Re: FS/FT: Famicom to NES converter adapter (60 to 72 pins)

Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 10:01 pm
by Afrokid
kobiekun wrote:Received my converter in the mail. It was well-packed and functioned perfectly with all of the Famicom carts I threw at it. Thanks!


:D :D :D