Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

Re: Jags FS: Modded PS2 Console, HDD & USB Load

by Jagosaurus Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:16 pm

Bump. Killer price on a modded console bundle.
My Mod Threads
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
miked
128-bit

by miked Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:50 pm

PM sent!
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:52 pm

Jagosaurus wrote:I've decided to let go of my modded PS2 to fund other projects & shift in my focus. Had some fun! Time for someone else to enjoy.

Say it ain't so! I loved your thread, detailing your progress on getting everything working. It's like the end of an era!

At any rate, good luck with your sale and future projects! And I can't wait to see what those projects are!

My Sale Thread - SNES and N64 added! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Jagosaurus
Next-Gen

by Jagosaurus Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:09 pm

PMed you Mike.

Ziggy587 wrote:
Jagosaurus wrote:I've decided to let go of my modded PS2 to fund other projects & shift in my focus. Had some fun! Time for someone else to enjoy.

Say it ain't so! I loved your thread, detailing your progress on getting everything working. It's like the end of an era!

At any rate, good luck with your sale and future projects! And I can't wait to see what those projects are!

Don't worry bud. My chipped PS1 & "soft mod" PS1 both still in play. I used this 90%+ for PS1 in the past year. Half the fun was setting it up with yall & sharing progress. Big thanks to you & nightrnr!

I have a running list of projects in digital notepad. It's long... a least 1 significant... well fun & notable project inbound for 2020.
My Mod Threads
"Victory and honor do not grow from timid seeds" -Arbiter, Halo 5
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade