Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Skate323k137s B/S/T - added 3 s-video jacks for console mods

by skate323k137 Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:43 pm

Thread was originally for an arcade stick which is now sold. Turning this into my B/S/T thread.

I have feedback here, shmups (as "quizknows"), arcade museum, and neo-geo. Mostly buying, but some sales on here too. Ebay feedback as well (as if anyone cares about that). Paypal is fine, gift if you're new, normal if you have good rep.

Stuff For Sale:

Nothing at this time.

Services: I like to keep my mod services local, I don't like shipping vintage systems. If you're in mid-michigan, I'm willing to do the following on a per-case basis:

Saturn mod-chip installation

Some custom arcade stick work; note that typically I don't build cases. My skills are purely on the installation/replair of buttons, joysticks, pcb's.

I also have good knowledge of the NAOMI hardware, Sony PVM monitors, and getting RGB from various consoles if you need help with anything along those lines.
Last edited by skate323k137 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:23 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Consoles: I have too much stuff
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Re: FS: Modded HORI Fighting Stick SS/PS

by skate323k137 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:58 pm

Still available. Throw an offer at me, I won't be offended. I want this to go to a good home where someone will use it.

Also, found the normal sized black balltop which I'll include.
Need FreeMCboot? I'll install it on your PS2 Memory Card for free if you cover postage both ways.
Arcade: No seriously, I have too much stuff. Someone grab a shovel and dig me out of my basement.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Re: FS: Modded HORI Fighting Stick SS/PS

by skate323k137 Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:10 am

PSX/Saturn arcade stick is sold.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Re: Skate323k137's B/S/T

by skate323k137 Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:40 am

bump, added ikaruga for gamecube. offers always welcome.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Re: Skate323k137's B/S/T - added NGPC bundle

by skate323k137 Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:45 pm

Bump, added neo pocket bundle. Make me an offer!

edit: NGPC is SOLD.
skate323k137
Next-Gen

Re: Skate323k137s B/S/T - added 3 s-video jacks for console

by skate323k137 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

3x panel mount s-video jacks, $10

Had these stashed, likely won't ever need them.

One has the ground pins bridged and was removed from a console (has some wire soldered to the pins), the other 2 are new/unused.

I've successfully mounted these in:
model 1 genesis
AES
Jaguar (not my console, don't laugh)

Thinking $10 shipped in the US total for all 3. If you're planning on doing the basic genesis / AES s-video mod (http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/neogeosvideo.html), I have an NTE 85 transistor and 220uf cap, as well as the 75 ohm and 27 ohm resistors I could throw in. Lets say $8 more if you need the transistor/resistors/cap.

Paypal is fine. No 0 post / brand new account buyers.

What you get:

My buddys AES that I mounted one in:
zombie343

Re: Skate323k137s B/S/T - added 3 s-video jacks for console

by zombie343 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:32 am

I'd like to commission you for help with my NAOMI setup.

I have the NAOMIv1 board + MvsC2 ROM + Capcom I/O board.

I would like to duplicate your setup, at least with respect to the jamma harness + kick harness + power supply + wiring.

Can you help me out? I would expect to pay for both parts and labor (your time).

Thank you!

-zombie343@gmail.com

Edit: sending/reading private messages appears to be broken right now. Please contact me via email.

Edit2: I basically have the VGA cable, USB cable, power cable from NAOMI to Capcom I/O board, and that's it. I need Jamma wiring, kick wiring, a power supply and the appropriate cable. Of course, a way to wire a DB15 controller/fight stick too would be nice.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade