Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Ziggy's BST

by Ziggy587 Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm in the USA, all games are NTSC-U unless otherwise noted. Items marked as "shipped" are USA only. Otherwise, PM me for shipping quotes. I have a postal scale and charge only exact shipping prices.

+137 as of Mar 24, 2017

Red = High Priority
Blue = Medium Priority
No Color = Regular Priority
This Color = Low Priority

Wii U:
-Rayman Legends
-Paper Mario: Color Splash
-Kirby & The Rainbow Curse
-Hyrule Warriors

Wii:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles: Echoes in Time
-Final Fantasy Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
-Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
-Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon
-Medal of Honor Heroes 2
-Dead Space: Extraction

Gamecube:
-Metal Gear Solid - The Twin Snakes
-Skies of Arcadia Legends
-Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike

3DS:
-Super Mario 3D Land card only
-Kirby: Planet Robobot

PS3:
-Twisted Metal
-The Last of Us
-Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2
-Final Fantasy X|X2 HD Remaster
-Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
-Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
-Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
-Ghostbusters
-Portal
-Portal 2
-Disgaea 3
-Disgaea 4
-Disgaea D2
-Red Dead Redemption (Prefer GOTY Edition)
-Uncharted
-MotorStorm (any)

Everything else:
-Little Big Planet (PSP)
-Resident Evil Code: Veronica (DC)
-Super NES Player's Guide
-Flash carts: Looking for Everdrive GBA, but let me know what you've got!
-Broken or poor condition SNES mini
-Anything broken
-Always happy to check out your BST thread!

Feel free to make an offer if you don't like a price.

Bundle stuff and save!

Blackberry Classic (Factory Unlocked GSM):
You can find the specs here: https://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/b ... c/overview

This is a factory unlocked GSM version (uses a SIM card). I bought this brand new from Amazon. It was used lightly as a secondary phone for less than a year. I love it, but I want to get the new KEYone. I have the box and manuals, pretty sure I still have everything that came with it new. Also includes a protective case. It has been wiped and reset to factory. Pics available upon request.

Samson Stage55 wireless system: - $35 $25

It's kinda hard to get a good idea what this is worth since there aren't many of them on eBay (at least, not the guitar/bass version). There was one that sold for $50, but it included a hard shell case. Also includes instruction booklet (not pictured).

Sennheiser RS120 On-Ear Wireless RF Headphones with Charging Dock - $35 $25

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS120-Wireless-Headphones-Charging/dp/B0001FTVEK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1494169091&sr=8-1

I received these as a gift, but I hardly used them. They've got maybe 30 minutes of use, otherwise they're brand new in the box with everything that came with it new. Pictures available upon request.

GTA Liberty City Stories CIB (PSP) - $7.49 $6

I bought this brand new, hardly ever used it. MINT!

Mortal Kombat Klassic Arcade Stick (PS3) - MAKE OFFER
Includes download code!

This stick is great for all MK games (MK9, Arcade Kollection, MKII, MK vs DC). The download code for MK Arcade Kollection is unused.

This thing is practically brand new, I suck at using a stick so I've barely used it 10 minutes. I still have the box and everything it came with new, including the unused download code for MK Arcade Kollection (although I don't know if the code still works).

It's a pretty large box. Local pickups or meetups can possibly be arranged. I haven't done any shipping estimates, but I imagine shipping being $20 give or take due to size and weight, though I could be wrong. I have a postal scale and can get exact shipping quotes, but please, serious inquiries only. It's a large box, I don't wanna go through the trouble of packing it all up and getting quotes for no reason!

2x N64 SuperPad by Performance, brand new: Make Offer!
Both are brand new in the box. Both are red. Will sell individually or together.

GBA games and consoles:
GBA SP (AGS-001):

I have two of these available.

One is Flame Red in pretty nice condition. A charger can be included if you wish, it's your choice.

The other is Platinum (CIB). Includes charger, but not pictured.

More pics of the above AGS-001's available upon request! I already have the pics uploaded, I just didn't want to link a million pics here.

GBA games:

All are cart only unless noted.

Catz (CIB) - $3
Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (CIB) - $13 $10
Tetris Worlds (CIB) - $9 $7
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team - $4
The Sims Bustin' Out - $5
Pokemon Pinball - $6

GBA Video Carts: Make Offer !

Nicktoon's Collection Volume 1
Pokemon (Playing with Fire / Johto Photo Finish)
Jimmy Neutron Volume 1

GB/GBC games:

Cart only unless specified.

Speedy Gonzales (GB) - $3
Pokemon Pinball (GBC) (cart, manual) - $6
Pokemon Yellow (GB) - $12 $10
Pokemon Silver (GBC) - $12 $10
Pokemon Gold (GBC) - $12 $10

More pics of the CIB stuff available upon request!

Genesis games:
Sonic 2 (CIB) - $7.49
Sonic 3 (hard shell case, missing manual) - $12 $10
Sonic & Knuckles (cart only, missing dust flap) - $5
Streets of Rage 2 (cart only) - $15 $12
Street Fighter II Special Champion Edition (cart only) - $4.99

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (GCN) $7
I bought this brand new a few months ago. I removed the factory wrap and played maybe 5 minutes of it and realized I'd rather have the PS2 version. It's still minty fresh, like new!

Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun (I'm Kid Dracula) (Famicom): $31
Fun NES/FC platformer - pokes fun at Castlevania!
Akumajō Special: Boku Dracula-kun Wiki page

Castlevania Dungeon (review, screenshots)

This cart is in pretty good shape, and works perfectly. Some one wrote their name on the back label, but since it's written in Japanese I think it adds character.

hashiriya1 wrote:That Dracula-kun cart once belonged to a kid named Junichi Ōishi.

NES-to-Famicom controller adapter: $39.99 SOLD !!!

Use NES controllers on your Famicom! A must own!
This adapter cost me $20-30 in parts and a decent amount of time to make, so consider that in my asking price. Minus shipping and PayPal fees, you're getting this for pretty much what it costs to make!

This adapter will allow you to use NES controllers on a Famicom. It plugs into the Famicom's front port and adapts to two NES controller sockets (controller 1 and controller 2).
It is almost identical to the one I made for myself and posted about in this thread. The only difference is that I made the lead wires a little shorter.

Famicom-to-NES controller adapter: $39.99 $23 shipped!

Use Famicom controllers on your NES!

This adapter is the opposite of the one above: It will allow you to use Famicom controllers on a NES console.

Because Famicom controllers have very short wire lengths (compared to our controllers here in the USA) I made the wire length on the adapter longer than the above adapter (from plug to plug it measures a little over 4 feet). This way, it also functions as an extension making the total wire length similar to that of a NES controller.

Other stuff I haven't had time to sort yet:
I have a bunch of stuff I haven't really had the time to go through yet. Some of the stuff still has to be cleaned up and tested, other stuff is mint and ready to go. PM me if you're interested in any of this stuff and we can talk details. I'm not looking for top eBay dollar here.

The Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time (N64)
Mario Tennis (N64)
Wave Race (N64)
NES (toaster) w/ 2 ctrls, pwr brick, and RF
NES (toaster) w/ 1 ctrl, 1 zapper, pwr brick, and RF
SNES (model 1)
N64 - w/ hookups & box
[s]PS1 - model 1001, laser problems
Saturn - model 1, laser problems
Atari 2600 (wood grain four switcher)
Atari 2600 (Darth Vader)
Bunch of Atari 2600 games

PS2 games:
Constantine (disc only)
Guitar Hero II (disc only)
Playstation Underground Summer Sampler (disc only)
True Crime NYC (disc only)
True Crime Streets of LA (missing manual)
Grand Theft Auto III (missing manual)
GTA Vice City disc w/ San Andreas case, no manual
Street Hoops (missing manual)
Spider-man (complete)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2002 (missing manual)
Dead to Rights (case only, no disc or manual)

^^^I will practically GIVE these PS2 games away. Take the whole lot @ $1 for each game plus shipping!

Free Stuff Details: Customer limited to one free item per purchase, although you can buy whatever you want. Buyer must pay all shipping fees. Free item rules, items, and details subject to change without notice. I reserve the right to do whatever the hell I want.

PS3 Fat, Xbox 360 Slim - BOX ONLY:
No console or anything, just the boxes!

If you wanna buy other stuff from me, I could possibly use one of these boxes to ship your stuff in (I would wrap the outside to protect it a little). Otherwise, PM me for details.

Free, no purchase required!

Tony Hawk Ride (PS3, CIB)
Dead to Rights (PS2, case only, no game)

Item details:

Tony Hawk Ride is mint, but I believe it requires the skateboard controller to play, I'm not sure if you can play it without one.

Dead to Rights is just the case and artwork, no game disc or manual. It's an original PS2 case (with the memory card insert) but there's sticker residue on the back.

Brother M231 Black on White Tape for P-Touch: FREE !!!! No purchase required!
Brand new, unopened!

I bought the wrong one by mistake!

Amazon page: http://www.amazon.com/Brother-M231-2-In ... 310&sr=8-1

Thanks for looking!
Last edited by Ziggy587 on Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 459 times in total.
Jamisonia
128-bit

Re: FS: 2x SNES minis w/ multiple mods, 32X CIB

by Jamisonia Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:26 pm

I can speak highly of Minis s-video output. It looks very good, better than the original SNES with s-video.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Yeah, it looks great. I didn't notice a difference between the minis and my model 1 SNES to be honest, but I only tried them out on one TV.

I forgot to mention, you can pick up S-Video cables for the SNES minis from the Racketboy store here: http://www.racketboy.com/store/super-ni ... ables.html

If you have S-Video cables for the N64 or GCN you can just use them. Also, I know there's a member selling Monster brand S-Video cables on the forum. If that's you, feel free to advertise them here. Or if any one knows who it is off the top of their head, feel free to post a link to his/her sale thread.
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:Yeah, it looks great. I didn't notice a difference between the minis and my model 1 SNES to be honest, but I only tried them out on one TV.

I forgot to mention, you can pick up S-Video cables for the SNES minis from the Racketboy store here: http://www.racketboy.com/store/super-ni ... ables.html

If you have S-Video cables for the N64 or GCN you can just use them. Also, I know there's a member selling Monster brand S-Video cables on the forum. If that's you, feel free to advertise them here. Or if any one knows who it is off the top of their head, feel free to post a link to his/her sale thread.

I have a few sets left viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27702
however, I do recall an amazon review that they don't work on the mini's? They work on my reg. console, but I don't have a mini to verify that reviewer's comment. The work on all GCN's and N64's...
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:46 pm

They wouldn't work on a stock SNES mini. The ones I have for sale have been modified to output S-Video, any SNES/N64/GCN S-Video cable will work with them.
mjmjr25

by mjmjr25 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Then by all means...buy my stuff!
Para
128-bit

by Para Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:24 pm

As always, cool stuff man. Free bumpity bump.
fuctfuct
128-bit

by fuctfuct Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:42 pm

That first SNES is super tempting. Do you have any pics of your work on it?
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:36 pm

I just happen to have two pics of the SNES mini #1 mods already uploaded to my Photobucket. :D

I used a piece of project board to neatly hold all the components of the mods. The fan connector is for the LED (since I've mounted the LED on the top part of the console, I wanted an easy way to disconnect it if you have to open the console up for anything).

Just a simple shot of the inside before putting the top shell back on.

Unfortunately, both SNES minis are currently pending sale. I'm not planning on making more of these (unless I happen upon a super cheap SNES in the wild).
fuctfuct
128-bit

by fuctfuct Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 pm

That sucks. Nice work though.
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade