Post Your Non-Auction Goods Here
skyknight
128-bit

Re: SkyKnight's games for sale/trade

by skyknight Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:37 pm

UPDATE:

WSC + FFI was sold and shipped, awaiting feedback from buyer.

Dreamcast game lot was sold on ebay.

Also, adding 2 SEALED copies of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Trauma Center: 2nd Opinion to the sales list.

I was able to obtain Vagrant Story thru a member here, and got Persona 3 FES + artbook + OST on ebay, and so I am not looking for any trade (unless its Suikoden II), but again members can offer suggestions. I do hope members can understand that I want to have some control with the games I have. And I will look thru all the game collections in my house, and determine what can go.

Thank you for looking!
Anayo
Next-Gen

by Anayo Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 am

I'm interested in one of your copies of Monster Hunter on the PSP. Are you open to trades?
skyknight
128-bit

by skyknight Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:49 pm

Anayo wrote:I'm interested in one of your copies of Monster Hunter on the PSP. Are you open to trades?

Not very much to it, but you can offer some suggestions. I do hope that members here can understand that I want to keep control on the games my bros and I have at our place. Plus, I would like to get some cash to spend for this year's Comic Con in San Diego.
skyknight
128-bit

by skyknight Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Just cleared out Time Crisis 2 & 3 and the 2 GunCon2's that came with it, thou I am missing one of the TV external cables, but two guns can connect just to one, that's why I can't find the missing one. I do have the original bundle box for TC3.

Will post photos later on.

Also made some pricing adjustment on the top page, feel free to look around and offer a counter price if you are interested. I will add some DVD's later on.

Thanks for looking.
ToKeN
128-bit

by ToKeN Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:22 pm

PM'D 8)
*SEGA NOMAD*SEGA32X*SEGA GENESIS MODEL 1 & 2*SEGACD MODEL 1 & 2*SEGA SATURN(JP & US)*SNES*N64 X2*3DO FZ-1 X2*3DO FZ-10*GOLDSTAR 3DO*SMS PAL MODEL2*NINTENDO GAMECUBE*PS1(MODDED)(1PAL & 2US)*PSONE W/LCD X2*PS2(FAT)X2*SEGA DREAMCAST X5(3US/1PAL/1JP)*SEGA GAME GEAR*XBOX*NES*LYNX*WII*MAGNAVOX-CD-i*NEO-GEO"AES"*PHILLIPS SCUBA VR GOGGLES*XBOX 360 ELITE*
skyknight
128-bit

by skyknight Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:24 pm

UPDATE:

I got a couple of Gameboy Micro off on ebay, one came with Top Gear Rally, which I am offering to members here; that also came with a damaged charger - the plug is bent, but still works. With the Gameboy Micro, I am hoping members here have other faceplates that are in good/excellent condition. I also wouldn't mind getting an extra Gamboy SP AGS-101 that is good/excellent condition.

I am also adding Lunar Knights and Disgaea DS + guide for sale, just don't have time for so many games. I made a bundle deal for the PC games. Again, members can negotiate prices.

To help out Nathan, I am willing to donate the proceeds from the sealed copies of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - that is members pay for $15 + Shipping, and I pay the $15 to Nathan's friend donation site. Monster Hunter is meant to play together with your buddies, not by yourself! If members think there is a better way to do that, please feel free to PM me about it.

Thanks for looking! :D
skyknight
128-bit

by skyknight Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 pm

UPDATE:

The 2 copies of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite are still available, as the Nathan's fundraising ended before anyone expressed interests in the games.

Otherwise, I add several movie DVD's on the top page.

Again, all items are price negotiable; though I am not looking forward to any trade, members are encourage to list items they have available.

Also, I will start listing games and toys on ebay probably starting this weekend.

Thanks for looking!
skyknight
128-bit

by skyknight Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:42 pm

UPDATE:

Traded a couple of games, many still available, I did add some games that I would consider a trade for. Again and again, all prices are negotiable.
skyknight
128-bit

by skyknight Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:04 pm

UPDATE:

Found my earlier subscription of Expert Gamer (or EGM2 previously), I have issue 71, 72, 73, 76, 77, 78 and 88, the last one.

Will look through the contents, but members can ask about those.
skyknight
128-bit

by skyknight Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:04 pm

UPDATE:

Reduced prices on some games, also try out some changes with layout.

Thanks for looking! :D
Return to Buy/Sell/Trade