NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Switch NES Controllers

by Ziggy587 Sun May 05, 2019 7:11 pm

I'm sure this was posted in the official Switch thread, but I just found out about this now. I wanted to post a thread in case anyone else might have missed this...

Exclusively for Nintendo Switch Online members (or anyone if you buy them off eBay) and limited to 1 per online account. Two controllers for $59.99 plus tax plus $5 flat rate shipping.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: Switch NES Controllers

by Ziggy587 Thu May 16, 2019 8:06 pm

I got mine in the other day and I just wanted to post to say they're fantastic. They're identical in size to a real NES controller, and they feel wonderful.

The only down side is charging them. You can charge them on the Switch itself, but I like to keep a pair of JoyCons permanently attached to my Switch. The NES controllers don't fit in a charge grip since they're larger than JoyCons. And it doesn't seem like many aftermarket chargers will accommodate them either.

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Return to Nintendo