Prospect of a new F-Zero HD Switch Title?

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
racketboy
Site Admin

Re: Prospect of a new F-Zero HD Switch Title?

Post by racketboy »

dunpeal2064 wrote:
alienjesus wrote:2D fighting games not named Smash Bros. are overrated as hell. Give me any of the Smash series any day of the week.

Don't give me Power Stone, that one sucks too.

This is literally the opposite of how I feel :lol:

As for a new F-Zero, I'd rather just see a GX port, since its almost impossible to make a better racing game then that. Bring Super Monkey Ball with it too, and add optional motion controls for em. Joy Con Monkey Ball would be delicious <3

MMM! yes!
Reprise
Next-Gen

Re: Prospect of a new F-Zero HD Switch Title?

Post by Reprise »

alienjesus wrote:2D fighting games not named Smash Bros. are overrated as hell. Give me any of the Smash series any day of the week.

Don't give me Power Stone, that one sucks too.

Yeah, but seriously, how do people even like Smash? It's soooooooo bad. Each character only has about 5 moves and what's with those weird floaty controls? I can't stand how Nintendo forces you to use an analogue stick either. It's a 2D fighter, why can't I use the d-pad? What gives? And where's the longevity in the game? It gets boring after 15 minutes.

Own: Sega Mega Drive, Sega Saturn, Sega Dreamcast, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation 5, PS Vita, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Nintendo Gamecube, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo New 3DS, Nintendo Switch

My gaming blog: https://366gamestoplay.wordpress.com

PSN ID: Anesthetize666
Nintendo Switch ID: SW-8077-5145-0328