Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Octopod
Next-Gen

Re: Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle

Post by Octopod »

I bought this but I have no interest in a lot of it. If someone wants a code let me know.

Shantae Wii U - Taken
Freedom Planet Wii U
Sword & Soldiers 2 Wii U
Rhythm Thief 3DS
Retro City Rampage 3DS theme

I really only got this because my daughter wanted Shantae for her 3DS and my wife said Citizens of Earth looked interesting to her. *shrug* Runbow and Affordable Space Adventure look neat though.
Flake

Post by Flake »

This is my first time playing Nanostray - it's really good! I feel like I missed the boat on this one. It's like a cross between R-Type and Star Fox.
Maybe now Nintendo will acknowledge Metroid has a fanbase?
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Post by samsonlonghair »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
samsonlonghair wrote:Serious Legit Question:

Can I get in on this deal if I don't have a WiiU or a 3DS yet? I'm sure that at some point in the future, I will own both. It's only a matter of time. Maybe next year or the year after. Can I get in on the humble bundle today and redeem the games in a year or two?

Yes.

I actually just redeemed one of the codes from the last Nintendo humble bundle yesterday, and it was over a year old.

Awesome sauce. I just paid the thirteen dollars for the whole shebang. I couldn't resist street fighter IV.

Now I can just leave 'em on the website, right? I don't actually need to get the codes toay to save for later. I can redeem my codes at my leisure, right?

By the way, sorry if these are dumb questions. This is the first time I have ever bought a digital-only game online.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

samsonlonghair wrote:Awesome sauce. I just paid the thirteen dollars for the whole shebang. I couldn't resist street fighter IV.

Now I can just leave 'em on the website, right? I don't actually need to get the codes toay to save for later. I can redeem my codes at my leisure, right?

By the way, sorry if these are dumb questions. This is the first time I have ever bought a digital-only game online.

Yep. You can just let them sit there until you are ready to use them. (If you grabbed the 3DS version of Citizens of Earth, however, you may want to hurry up and grab that one. Apparently, the game can be exploited to run homebrew on a 3DS, and Nintendo sometimes closes those holes by pulling the game from the eShop.)