Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
samsonlonghair
Next-Gen
Location: Now: Newport News, VA. Formerly: Richmond. Before that: Near the WV/VA border

Re: Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle

Post by samsonlonghair »

Serious Legit Question:

Can I get in on this deal if I don't have a WiiU or a 3DS yet? I'm sure that at some point in the future, I will own both. It's only a matter of time. Maybe next year or the year after. Can I get in on the humble bundle today and redeem the games in a year or two?
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

samsonlonghair wrote:Serious Legit Question:

Can I get in on this deal if I don't have a WiiU or a 3DS yet? I'm sure that at some point in the future, I will own both. It's only a matter of time. Maybe next year or the year after. Can I get in on the humble bundle today and redeem the games in a year or two?

Yes.

I actually just redeemed one of the codes from the last Nintendo humble bundle yesterday, and it was over a year old.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Nano Assault EX for the 3DS was an awesome surprise as an add-on. Have been wanting that one.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Man Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure is a commercial release DL so it's HUGE. I may have to delete as it only left my New 3DS with like 3,000 blocks after a 12,000!! download.
JoeAwesome
Next-Gen

Post by JoeAwesome »

retrosportsgamer wrote:Nano Assault EX for the 3DS was an awesome surprise as an add-on. Have been wanting that one.

I'm waiting to try it out with my circle pad pro. I might be the only one with that accessory.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

retrosportsgamer wrote:Man Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure is a commercial release DL so it's HUGE. I may have to delete as it only left my New 3DS with like 3,000 blocks after a 12,000!! download.

They do that, I'm curious to know how many MB/GB that is in real numbers Nintendo won't use. I've got a 32GB card but I think it has that lousy DKC game ported from Wii I got for free with club nintendo a couple years back.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

Tanooki wrote:
retrosportsgamer wrote:Man Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure is a commercial release DL so it's HUGE. I may have to delete as it only left my New 3DS with like 3,000 blocks after a 12,000!! download.

They do that, I'm curious to know how many MB/GB that is in real numbers Nintendo won't use. I've got a 32GB card but I think it has that lousy DKC game ported from Wii I got for free with club nintendo a couple years back.

Each "block" is 128 KB, so there are 8 blocks in a MB and 8192 blocks in a GB.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Not that bad then a 1.5GB download really. I think Super SF IV would fall under that too more or less. If I get the package I'd go $13 just to have SF, almost the worst in the franchise and I tend to keep it a little then sell when I get them, at least this way it would stick around.
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

JoeAwesome wrote:
retrosportsgamer wrote:Nano Assault EX for the 3DS was an awesome surprise as an add-on. Have been wanting that one.

I'm waiting to try it out with my circle pad pro. I might be the only one with that accessory.

I ended up getting one! I also never use it...
Sarge
Next-Gen

Post by Sarge »

Anyone want Shantae for 3DS? I've got a code.