Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle

Post by jmbarnes101 »

I got an email today that said Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle. It took me about 30 seconds to pick my jaw off the floor, didn't figure there would be another one, and clicked on the email.

https://www.humblebundle.com/friends-of ... o-3ds-wiiu

$1 or more
Retro City Rampage: DX - 3DS
Affordable Space Adventures - Wii U
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Wii U and 3DS

Pay more then the average
Freedom Planet - Wii U
Rhythm Thief and the Emperor's Treasure - 3DS
Citizens of Earth - Wii U and 3DS
Retro City Rampage DX 3DS Home Theme
And the obligatory more games coming soon

For $13 or more
Super Streer Fighter IV: 3D Edition - 3DS
Darksiders II - Wii U

I did the last catagory to support this second welcome bundle. I think the only one I had was the 3DS Shantae so a great deal for me. Has anyone else picked this up? What did you like? Does anyone else plan on picking this up?
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
strangenova
Next-Gen

Re: Friends of Nintendo Humble Bundle

Post by strangenova »

The games listed for both console and handheld, do you get one or the other or a code for both?
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

strangenova wrote:The games listed for both console and handheld, do you get one or the other or a code for both?

You get codes for both.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
ejamer
128-bit

Post by ejamer »

Important Correction:

For Citizens of Earth, you dno't get both versions - after buying, you get to choose only one of the 3DS or Wii U version.

Other games you get both.
ejamer
128-bit

Post by ejamer »

This is a pretty awesome deal

I didn't need the games at the $15 level, since I was able to pick up cheap physical copies. But all of the others were games that looked interesting but I hadn't yet bought... so why not grab them all for $9?

I'm particularly excited to play Freedom Planet, Affordable Space Adventures, Shantae, and Rhythm Thief. Curious to see what else gets added to the bundle later.

I'm normally a little bit down on Nintendo eShop because sale pricing isn't that aggressive. This is clearly an exceptoin - tremendous value available here.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

I'll wait it out until the second half pops up as I'm curious.

That said though Super SF4 is a solid release, and then RCR and also Shantae make it smart to buy to the full level on that one of $13.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I went for the $13 tier. I'd wanted to try Affordable Space Adventures for a while but could never make myself pay the price, but with that bundle, I had no problem. I love that they're branching out from PC only to Wii U and 3DS. The only ones I already had were Freedom Planet and Shantae on Wii U. There were a few that I had in other formats (Darksiders II physically, Citizens of Earth on Wii U, Retro City Rampage DX on PS4), but I don't mind having the same game on multiple platforms.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

ejamer wrote:Important Correction:

For Citizens of Earth, you dno't get both versions - after buying, you get to choose only one of the 3DS or Wii U version.

Other games you get both.

Oh wow!!! I hadn't noticed that. I'm a little bummed now. The only reason I hadn't picked it up in sales is because I don't know which version to get. I thought this had solved that problem. Sorry for the misinformation. Shantae is both codes.

Btw, if anyone needs Mighty Switch Force (3DS) or bit.trip runner 2 (Wii U) I have unused codes from the last bundle since I already had them.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:

Game Systems Owned:
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

Post by PartridgeSenpai »

I'm moderately interested in Freedom Planet and RCR, but other than that I think I'll wait and see. I really didn't dig how hard it was to find where it was to go next in the DSi Shantae, so I just have that history weighing on my not-excitedness on the 3DS one.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Post by jmbarnes101 »

PartridgeSenpai wrote:I'm moderately interested in Freedom Planet and RCR, but other than that I think I'll wait and see. I really didn't dig how hard it was to find where it was to go next in the DSi Shantae, so I just have that history weighing on my not-excitedness on the 3DS one.

I thought the 3DS one was very well done though I never played the DSi version so I can't compare.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:

Game Systems Owned: