NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: Mock NES Dogbone Controllers any good?

by Ziggy587 Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:39 am

jbeedham wrote:It may sound silly but getting a top loader is a bit of nostalgia for me.

That doesn't sound silly at all. That's exactly what EVERY one on this forum is doing! :D

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Mock NES Dogbone Controllers any good?

by Tanooki Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:41 am

Mine would be the old system, but as it stands I don't have one but I have a heavily modded top loader which behaves like one instead. If I ever came across an unabused new-ish looking old action set (lacks zapper and other foo foo) with 2 solid non bitten/dinged up controllers I'd jump at it if it wasn't an ebay/ebay plus gouge price. I see them now and again a few times a year but they're loose and beat to hell. I'd take a pristine one, boil the pins back to factory or better, snip that security chip, and sell the top loader with the controller it came with and keep my 2 spares as they're comfy.
Return to Nintendo