Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (3DS)

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Snatch1414
Next-Gen

Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (3DS)

Post by Snatch1414 »

Anyone else in heat over this game? I didn't even know it was coming out in North America (or that it existed) until I saw a preview randomly on the 3DS eShop. I don't know how good it'll be, but I wrote off a game like this coming out any time soon because it just didn't seem like any publisher was interested in making one.

Of course, here we have a rare game I'd drop an extra $10-30 on for the overpriced limited edition....and it's download only. Take what you can get I suppose

http://www.atlus.com/titan/home.html
Subscribe to the Snatch Gaming podcast on iTunes!
SnatchGaming.com
Twitter: @SnatchGames
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (3DS)

Post by Tanooki »

I was heated up, then saw it was a download and cooled off because of that alone. I'd pay for it $40 easy in a box.
Exhuminator
Next-Gen

Post by Exhuminator »

I watched the first season of the anime, and thought it was decent. So I might have bought this as a physical release because of that. But download only isn't too hot unless the price is ~$20.
PLAY KING'S FIELD.
SNESdrunk
Next-Gen

Post by SNESdrunk »

Whoa, interesting. Here's hoping you can also play as a pissed off Titan version of Eren.

EDIT: looks like you fight Annie as Titan Eren, sweeeeeeet
Snatch1414
Next-Gen

Post by Snatch1414 »

Yeah I've been perusing the Atlus site (which has an amazing glut of info on the game) and it looks like they did it right if nothing else. Seems like more or less what I'd ask for in a game based on this. How it controls will pretty much be the make or break.

Also: Yeah the $40 price point really blows for a downloadable game, but I can kinda justify it personally because I loved the show so far and more importantly, you can see this is a full-fledged game they translated over to NA as opposed to a half-assed cash in they just throw up on the eShop to take advantage of a hot property. Frankly if someone else was quicker on the draw I'd rather buy an AoT game on a major console but if no one else is going to do it then this is it for me.
Subscribe to the Snatch Gaming podcast on iTunes!
SnatchGaming.com
Twitter: @SnatchGames