NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Re: New Nintendo Direct on April 1st, 2015

by Tanooki Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:29 pm

The problem is none of the 3 companies have a backbone to pressure people like they did a generation ago. MS and Sony should have ditched their last gen hardware almost completely by now having just a few releases if that a year. Instead they're allowing as much as possible to be downgraded to work on the last hardware screwing up their sales. Nintendo is doing this with their amiibo dock and so on not forcing people to buy that New3DS.

Going back to Dementium and Moon Chronicles. I'll admit it straight up right now, I'd pay $30-40 for a retail copy, but I won't pay more than $5-10 for a download. If they want my money and I know there are others like that, give us the option.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

by Xeogred Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:47 pm

I still hate that the VC shops for the 3DS and U are different. Especially if they're rallying up this "cross over" mentality right now about their future console plans and all... um why not start now? There's just simply no excuse why Blast Master is on the 3DS and not the U.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:01 pm

They should make their account system truly one and allow the games to be cross released and to buy once and be done, carry the fun on the go, use Wifi to transfer any saves. At the worst, at least charge someone a buck or two for a duplicate like their Wii to WiiUVC upgrade program.
Return to Nintendo