NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
girlracer
Next-Gen

Re: Club Nintendo is Being Replaced

by girlracer Thu May 14, 2015 5:10 pm

sort of disappointed in the puzzle, should have gotten the poster set that included the duck hunt dog. course now that things are 50% off I would have had enough coins to get both :roll:
girlracer
Next-Gen

by girlracer Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:17 pm

good news the Zelda pouches are finally shipping
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:39 pm

girlracer wrote:sort of disappointed in the puzzle, should have gotten the poster set that included the duck hunt dog. course now that things are 50% off I would have had enough coins to get both :roll:

WHAT!? :evil:

My Sale Thread - SNES and N64 added! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
girlracer
Next-Gen

by girlracer Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:22 am

Ziggy587 wrote:
girlracer wrote:sort of disappointed in the puzzle, should have gotten the poster set that included the duck hunt dog. course now that things are 50% off I would have had enough coins to get both :roll:

WHAT!? :evil:

yeah they sold out of the physical merch. but they discounted most of the stuff to half the coins they were.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:44 am

I take it there's no way to gift games right? I have 900 pts that I can't see myself using. :\
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:55 am

noiseredux wrote:I take it there's no way to gift games right? I have 900 pts that I can't see myself using. :\

Just select the games you want to gift (or let the recipient do that), then redeem the points for the download codes and pass along the codes.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
noiseredux
Next-Gen

by noiseredux Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:58 am

8bit wrote:
noiseredux wrote:I take it there's no way to gift games right? I have 900 pts that I can't see myself using. :\

Just select the games you want to gift (or let the recipient do that), then redeem the points for the download codes and pass along the codes.

oh sweet - yeah I just redeemed Flipnote that I guess they gave me free, and yeah it gave me a code that I can just pass along. Cool.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:58 am

I got my pouch a few days ago or so while I was out of town. It seems to be of pretty decent quality, it's an alright green fiber, perhaps fine nylon? It's definitely not the softer suede like material the red(or blue)/gray reverseable thing they had a couple years back.
8bit
Next-Gen

by 8bit Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:11 am

Tanooki wrote:I got my pouch a few days ago or so while I was out of town. It seems to be of pretty decent quality, it's an alright green fiber, perhaps fine nylon? It's definitely not the softer suede like material the red(or blue)/gray reverseable thing they had a couple years back.

They just went so cheap on these rewards... sad but I guess they are tired of wasting the money so they went with the bare minimum. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted and I'll always have fond memories of the program.
"The librarian does not rue the library, nor the curator fear the exhibits. Rather they revel in their potential. And that is the beauty of a big backlog; pure potential." - Exhuminator

My Game Room | My BST Thread |
Tanooki
Next-Gen

by Tanooki Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:25 am

Pretty much. I've still got my Ball Game & Watch, the Mario crew and Luigi Mansion trophies, and those 2 pouches. I've had those 2 DS packages, the hat, the cards, and the buttons but sold that stuff off as it just sat.
Return to Nintendo