Mario Kart 8 Thread

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Re: Mario Kart 8 Thread

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Ziggy587 wrote:So does pre-ordering get you anything?

Right now it's $11.99 for both packs, so you're saving a couple bucks and get the multi colored guys right away.

I gotta be honest, these DLC packs seem really worth the $. Each has two new cups (so 8 tracks in each), plus the characters/karts. 12 bucks for 16 new tracks (granted pack 2 prob won't be out until the spring) is a good deal.
retrosportsgamer
Next-Gen

Post by retrosportsgamer »

Anyone know when the second DLC pack is going to be released? Spring 2015 is upon us.

I give them credit for trying to lengthen the life of the game with this staggered release schedule. With everything else out, I haven't had a chance to play through a lot of the first DLC.
s1mplehumar
Next-Gen

Post by s1mplehumar »

retrosportsgamer wrote:Anyone know when the second DLC pack is going to be released? Spring 2015 is upon us.

I give them credit for trying to lengthen the life of the game with this staggered release schedule. With everything else out, I haven't had a chance to play through a lot of the first DLC.

Next month.
Nintendo ID, PSN, XBL: Eronnicus * Steam ID: s1mplehumar * Switch Friend Code: SW-3270-7921-5525