Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) announced for 2014

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii
AppleQueso

Re: Hyrule Warriors (Wii U) announced for 2014

Post by AppleQueso »

I will buy this if and only if Tingle is playable.

Groose is fine too.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

AppleQueso wrote:I will buy this if and only if Tingle is playable.

Groose is fine too.

I'll buy it either way :lol: Not exactly what I want in a zelda game but I'll play it all the same...now where tingle would be better to be seen is in smash bros :lol: can you imagine some of this moves combined with some of the made up words?
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Opa Opa

Post by Opa Opa »

I think I'll give this a shot. I didn't watch the latest e3 trailer until now. I'm glad to see Midna; I never beat twilight princess but Midna is one of my favorite Zelda characters.
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Twilight is one of my least favorite console Zelda titles, but that Midna is one of my favorite support characters if not the most and I think combat with her skill set would be fun.
Hazerd
Next-Gen

Post by Hazerd »

Anyone get this game early that wants to let us in on some spoilers? :lol:
Gamerforlife
Next-Gen

Post by Gamerforlife »

Twilight is the best of recent Zeldas IMO. Granted, the 3D ones are never as good as the 2d ones, but Twilight didn't bore me or annoy me with crap controls like Skyward Sword did and didn't have a stupid, snot nosed kid as the main character like Wind Waker. I like darker, more grown up Zelda, like Zelda II on the NES, not stuff like Wind Waker and Ocarina

Anyway, pre-ordered this and am excited.
RyaNtheSlayA wrote:
Seriously. Screw you Shao Kahn I'm gonna play Animal Crossing.
alienjesus
Next-Gen

Post by alienjesus »

Gamerforlife wrote:Twilight is the best of recent Zeldas IMO. Granted, the 3D ones are never as good as the 2d ones, but Twilight didn't bore me or annoy me with crap controls like Skyward Sword did and didn't have a stupid, snot nosed kid as the main character like Wind Waker. I like darker, more grown up Zelda, like Zelda II on the NES, not stuff like Wind Waker and Ocarina

Anyway, pre-ordered this and am excited.

Ocarina is probably one of the darker games in the franchise. I'd certainly say it's darker in tone than Twilight Princess, which is mostly just kinda dark in graphics.
darsparx
Next-Gen

Post by darsparx »

alienjesus wrote:Ocarina is probably one of the darker games in the franchise. I'd certainly say it's darker in tone than Twilight Princess, which is mostly just kinda dark in graphics.

I was about to say the same thing :lol: ocarina comes off all happy in kid time but that Adult time o_O though with time I think twilight really gave off a darker tone better since the story telling seems to of gotten a lot better...
My gameroom
My systems: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, original gba, gba sp(001), ds lite, 3ds, vita, psp, PSone(101 model) ps2, ps3(320gb model), ps4, retron 5, and Dreamcast.

bogusmeatfactory wrote:Ever feel like a wild gazelle in the wilderness?
Tanooki
Next-Gen

Post by Tanooki »

Agree about Ocarina, it may start out with a kid, but it's dark cover to cover. I'm surprised to see that much nice said about Twilight as the game is just bloated, slow, worn out save setup that loses some progress, it just drags and some areas are so void of enemies it's a snore.
fastbilly1
Site Admin

Post by fastbilly1 »

Tanooki wrote:Agree about Ocarina, it may start out with a kid, but it's dark cover to cover. I'm surprised to see that much nice said about Twilight as the game is just bloated, slow, worn out save setup that loses some progress, it just drags and some areas are so void of enemies it's a snore.

Twilight is vastly better on the Cube, but I still view it as the weakest of the 3d Zeldas