16%
Undecided
6%

Total votes: 277

prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

Re: Wii-U thoughts so far

Post by prfsnl_gmr »

noiseredux wrote:I was sitting on the page, thinking if I should pull the trigger. But in the end... I don't even like that game. So I'd be buying it as a collectible, and that's just not really me. :\

Good choice, Noise.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

prfsnl_gmr wrote:
noiseredux wrote:I was sitting on the page, thinking if I should pull the trigger. But in the end... I don't even like that game. So I'd be buying it as a collectible, and that's just not really me. :\

Good choice, Noise.

I agree with the logic, except for the original premise of "I don't even like that game".
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
noiseredux
Next-Gen

Post by noiseredux »

saying I don't like the game might be harsh. It's really a matter of, "when I play Axiom Verge, I'd rather just be playing a Metroid game instead."
Omerta
Next-Gen

Post by Omerta »

Sounds like your joy would be sparkless. You’re making Marie Kondo damn proud. :)
"Farewell, good hunter.
May you find your worth
in the waking world."
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

noiseredux wrote:saying I don't like the game might be harsh. It's really a matter of, "when I play Axiom Verge, I'd rather just be playing a Metroid game instead."

I agree completely, I tried to get into it, but couldn't and I suspect it is for similar reasons. Things just felt a bit askew. Almost like hearing a cover of a song and you're like: "Why did they bother? The original is perfect."
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.