Need help with your PC or Modding Projects?
HungryGarou
24-bit

System/Controller repair & Modchip services?

by HungryGarou Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:22 pm

Been a long time since I've posted here...
Anyway I've got a dilemma-
I bought a SNES system from a thrift store yesterday that came with an official power brick and nothing else. I picked up a game and some generic AV cables so I can test it. It powered on but I got no signal. Wasn't sure what the problem is, if I need to clean the contacts or there's possibly some internal damage I don't see.

Also I've got a PS2 that I want to have a modchip installed, the Modbo 4.0. I have absolutely zero soldering or modchip installation experience and wondered if there were any reputable users here who I can hire to have that done on top of repairing my SNES.

And lastly, i've got aDS4 that was slightly damaged by rusty water from my job when a pipe had burst. The pad seems to mostly work fine except for one of the analog triggers. When I plug it in my PC and test it with DS4Windows, the left trigger spazes out. Can that be repaired?
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

Re: System/Controller repair & Modchip services?

by Ziggy587 Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:50 pm

For the SNES, mostly likely you just need to clean the cart slot and game carts. If you need to know the best way to accomplish this, just ask.

My Sale Thread - PRICES REDUCED! I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
Return to Technical Help