Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
BogusMeatFactory
Next-Gen

Re: Racketboy '16 Charity Auction All Done - Check your PM's

by BogusMeatFactory Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Ziggy587 wrote:I haven't PM'ed you or made payment yet, but will after work tonight.

Thanks for doing this, Anapan!

same here. will be paying in just a few hours
Ack wrote:I don't know, chief, the haunting feeling of lust I feel whenever I look at your avatar makes me think it's real.

-I am the idiot that likes to have fun and be happy.
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Sent my payment in plus a little extra. Thanks for hosting the auction this year Anapan.
Ziggy587
Next-Gen

by Ziggy587 Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Payment and PM sent!

My Sale Thread - I am selling around three quarters of my video game collection as well as some other odds and ends!

I want to buy Universal Game Cases, if you have any spares please PM me! I'm looking to only deal with members that have good BST feedback on this forum.
prfsnl_gmr
Next-Gen

by prfsnl_gmr Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:40 am

Payment and PM sent!
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:20 pm

I should be getting stuff ready to go out pretty soon. I don't suppose anyone knows if the bubble flat rate envelopes are extinct? I haven't been able to locate them on the usps website.
PartridgeSenpai
Next-Gen

by PartridgeSenpai Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:07 pm

jp1 wrote:I should be getting stuff ready to go out pretty soon. I don't suppose anyone knows if the bubble flat rate envelopes are extinct? I haven't been able to locate them on the usps website.

I usually order big bundles of single or double-game bubble mailers on Amazon to mail out my stuff. They can usually juuuuuust fit a game with a sixth+ gen game case, and fits a cartridge fairly comfortably. They ship for the $2.60 minimum-ish price, if that's what you're talking about with "flat rate," as long as whatever you're shipping isn't hella heavy.
I identify everyone via avatar, so if you change your avatar, I genuinely might completely forget who you are. -- Me
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:22 pm

PartridgeSenpai wrote:
jp1 wrote:I should be getting stuff ready to go out pretty soon. I don't suppose anyone knows if the bubble flat rate envelopes are extinct? I haven't been able to locate them on the usps website.

I usually order big bundles of single or double-game bubble mailers on Amazon to mail out my stuff. They can usually juuuuuust fit a game with a sixth+ gen game case, and fits a cartridge fairly comfortably. They ship for the $2.60 minimum-ish price, if that's what you're talking about with "flat rate," as long as whatever you're shipping isn't hella heavy.

Thinking priority mail flat rate. They can hold 6-8 games and ship priority for $6-7. I see them prepaid, so at least they are still available...if a little less convenient.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Fragems
Next-Gen

by Fragems Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:43 pm

The free ones are right here they come in packs of 10 or 15 free shipped to the door. I use them pretty frequently since they are about the cheapest way to ship priority or if you are only shipping a handful of games that exceed the first class weight limit.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/usp ... d=P_EP14PE

I don't believe the offices have them in store anymore though :P. I know mine doesn't.
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Fragems wrote:The free ones are right here they come in packs of 10 or 15 free shipped to the door. I use them pretty frequently since they are about the cheapest way to ship priority or if you are only shipping a handful of games that exceed the first class weight limit.

https://store.usps.com/store/browse/usp ... d=P_EP14PE

I don't believe the offices have them in store anymore though :P. I know mine doesn't.

Thanks Fragems! I don't know how I missed them. Glad they are still available though.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:46 pm

All shipping done. PMs sent with tracking info.

Thanks for bidding on my items fellas! I was waiting for my padded envelopes to come in for shipping, then I went looking for tape and found I already had a bunch of them left. :oops:

A couple of those lots were literally pushing the envelope. I was short on time to get everything mailed out today before post office closing so items got a quick once over, but not the usual cleaning and such I might give them if I had more time. Please excuse any oversights.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever