Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
Anapan
Next-Gen

Re: Racketboy '16 Charity Auction All Done - Check your PM's

by Anapan Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:19 am

Heyhey! A bunch of my sent items have arrived at their destinations! I've received both the Dreamcast controller and I hear the pint-glass has arrived safely as well. (all others will arrive in time, Canada's postal system is horrible)

I got called to an out-of-town job last week, and I may or may not be back on some weekends.

I hear that the fully tested warrantied hard drive for jp1's xbox arrived today. Unfortunately, I am not there to perform the donor operation on it. Sorry dude, you'll have to wait a bit longer still. I'll send it overnight when it's done - they're paying me well here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:38 am

Anapan wrote:I hear that the fully tested warrantied hard drive for jp1's xbox arrived today. Unfortunately, I am not there to perform the donor operation on it. Sorry dude, you'll have to wait a bit longer still. I'll send it overnight when it's done - they're paying me well here.

No worries. It's certainly not necessary to incur the expense of overnight shipping my friend. It will get here when it gets here, no big deal.
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Sun May 07, 2017 8:04 am

Anyone keep in touch with Anapan outside the boards? I've tried sending him a PM twice over the past couple months with no response.

Hopefully someone can confirm that he is okay.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Sun May 07, 2017 8:30 am

jp1 wrote:Anyone keep in touch with Anapan outside the boards? I've tried sending him a PM twice over the past couple months with no response.

Hopefully someone can confirm that he is okay.

He has been quiet for a while, hasn't he? That's not like him. I hope he just got really busy and nothing bad happened...
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Sun May 28, 2017 7:26 pm

Well, I really don't want to post negative feedback. I should note though that Anapan has been on three times since I've sent him messages with no response. I understand life happens, all I really wanted was some acknowledgement of the item eventually being shipped, or not....whichever.

I am sure there must be some good cause, but at nearly six months of waiting I think it is time to bring to the attention of the community that obligations have not been met. I know it's very out of character, which is why I wish he would have just answered my multiple PMs.

I'm not posting in the feedback thread, as these were donated items for a charity auction.
chupon
Next-Gen

by chupon Sun May 28, 2017 7:50 pm

That really sucks. What was he supposed to ship you?
Buy / Sell / Trade List: viewtopic.php?t=17958
Last updated: 11-10-16

PS3 ID: dakkenblackblade 360 ID: dakkenblackblad
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Sun May 28, 2017 7:56 pm

chupon wrote:That really sucks. What was he supposed to ship you?

The xbox. I'm still convinced he just has some personal stuff going on, but a quick pm would have been a nice gesture. I'm a patient guy.

I've had a lot of stuff from Anapan and he never flaked before.
jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:58 am

Anapan contacted me, and as I suspected he had some life circumstance that prevented shipping out the Xbox and communication.

Whatever the circumstances going forward, I wouldn't hesitate to put my trust in him again.

I won't share his personal info, but as a community please send him some well wishes.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

by ElkinFencer10 Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:00 am

Anapan's a good guy, and he's definitely not the type to ghost just because. Send my regards next time you talk to him.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

jp1
Next-Gen

by jp1 Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:35 pm

The Xbox was delivered today. I don't remember what it was supposed to come with. It came with everything though...more than I even know what to do with.

Great setup. Thanks Anapan.
Return to Off-Topic / Whatever