Racketboy '16 Charity Auction All Done - Check your PM's!

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
jmbarnes101
Next-Gen

Re: Racketboy '16 Charity Auction

Post by jmbarnes101 »

I'd bid on a modded Wii just to be able to play the couple of PAL and JPN games I've wanted to try like Another R and Crisis.
My FS/FT/WTTF list:
http://racketboy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=51197

Game Systems Owned:
NES, NES 2 (AV mod), SNES, SNES 2, N64 (Pikachu), N64 original (boxed), Gamecube (Orange, Silver, Purple), Wii, Wii U (Zelda), GB Pocket, GBA (2x-Arctic & Indigo), GBA SP (3x), DS Lite (Crimson/Black), 3DS (Aqua Blue), Sega Genesis and 32X, Game Gear, Lynx, PSP (2x), Vita, and Gold PS4.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

What are those? I have actually never given my Wii or Wii U much use. Some links?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

Here is what I have to offer after the boys and I gathered some stuff. If anyone is interested in, and would bid on, any or all of this please say so.

Conditions vary but are generally good/complete. I would be happy to answer questions on individual titles. The other items in the box are a Dreamcast controller, VGA Xbox 360 cable, and a DSL car charger (NIB).

I could break this up in lots, offer individual titles, or put it all up as one box which additional goodies may be added to if the bid reaches a reasonable level. Anapan, feel free to include the items in any manner you see fit, if there is any interest...I dont want to be shipping this box for a $1 bid.

Proposed lot breakdown...

Any suggestions for rearrangement welcome. Additionally if any lots are undesirable, please let me know. The Dreamcast controller needs some clean up but works just fine last I checked. I may get the time to clean it up, but no promises. Once again, details on specific titles condition or completeness will be answered as they are asked. I simply don't have the time to go through them all and make a listing, sorry for that. If all looks good then feel free to run with them "as is" Anapan. :D
Last edited by jp1 on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

Wow! A trove of great titles - I want a handfull of them and I'll be bidding when they're properly listed. I'd suggest breaking them up into Two to Four lots. I'd like some help deciding what to do with them from some other forum members who are interested. I will definitely be voting for that Dreamcast controller.
I want a few of the PS3 games, action titles on the left. Separate them and I'll ignore the right side. I want two of the 360 games (my 360 died two years ago, but I hear my newpew is getting a new one this year and I can co-op with him).
All great donations! I don't know if we're really down to 10 days, but it seems so. Limited time; PM me some info & I'll list it shortly!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
jp1
Next-Gen

Post by jp1 »

Anapan wrote:Wow! A trove of great titles - I want a handfull of them and I'll be bidding when they're properly listed. I'd suggest breaking them up into Two to Four lots. I'd like some help deciding what to do with them from some other forum members who are interested. I will definitely be voting for that Dreamcast controller.
I want a few of the PS3 games, action titles on the left. Separate them and I'll ignore the right side. I want two of the 360 games (my 360 died two years ago, but I hear my newpew is getting a new one this year and I can co-op with him).
All great donations! I don't know if we're really down to 10 days, but it seems so. Limited time; PM me some info & I'll list it shortly!

Post edited with some pics of possible lot breakdowns. I can switch them up still if we get some feedback. Otherwise feel free to make them available whenever you have a moment.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

I'd definitely bid on some of that.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.

Anapan
Next-Gen

Post by Anapan »

Newly donated items have been added - Thanks!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
marurun

Post by marurun »

I have a few things I'd like to throw into the ring, if there might be any interest.

Console games!
Console games!
consolecarts.jpg (58.54 KiB) Viewed 926 times

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Gameboy Color (cart only)
The 7th Saga for SNES (cart only)
Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story for DS (Complete [not sure how I got this second copy])

PC games!
PC games!
PCjewels.jpg (67.44 KiB) Viewed 926 times

Collection of awesome PC games on CD: Anachronox, Unreal Gold, Unreal Tournament: GOTY, Heavy Metal: FAKK, Soldier of Fortune, Riven

I also have a Genesis model 2 around here somewhere with 1 controller and RF hookups, but I can't seem to find the darned thing after the move, so I'm not comfortable offering it up ATM.
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
marurun

Post by marurun »

I'd also like to bid on item 08

08: $7
Dope Pope on a Rope
B/S/T thread
My Classic Games Collection
My Steam Profile
The PC Engine Software Bible Forum, with Shoutbox chat - the new Internet home for PC Engine fandom.
ElkinFencer10
Next-Gen

Post by ElkinFencer10 »

marurun wrote:I have a few things I'd like to throw into the ring, if there might be any interest.

consolecarts.jpg

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 for Gameboy Color (cart only)
The 7th Saga for SNES (cart only)
Mario & Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story for DS (Complete [not sure how I got this second copy])

PCjewels.jpg

Collection of awesome PC games on CD: Anachronox, Unreal Gold, Unreal Tournament: GOTY, Heavy Metal: FAKK, Soldier of Fortune, Riven

I also have a Genesis model 2 around here somewhere with 1 controller and RF hookups, but I can't seem to find the darned thing after the move, so I'm not comfortable offering it up ATM.

I'll go ahead and bid $5 on 7th Saga whenever it gets added to the OP.
Exhuminator wrote:Ecchi lords must unite for great justice.