The Walking Dead tv series

Talk about just about anything else that is non-gaming here, but keep it clean
stickem
Next-Gen

Re: The Walking Dead tv series

Post by stickem »

Yeah they can rattle off headshots from 100 ft out of a moving vehicle in a cow pasture but scared to pull the trigger 10 ft away thinking the guys reflexes are faster than a bullet.
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

Blame the writing as usual haha.

I still want the isolated score, all of it. They should release it even if digitally, I don't mind.
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
Pulsar_t
Next-Gen

Post by Pulsar_t »

I've decided to stop watching this series.. Maybe I'll pick it up years down the line, but for now the cliffhangers are just annoying. I do plan on playing the new Telltale release however!
Thy ban hammer shalt strike Image
ZeroAX
Next-Gen

Post by ZeroAX »

fucking cliffhangers :lol:

I liked this season personally. I especially liked Karol's development. Looking forward to see what they do in the next season.
BoneSnapDeez wrote:The success of a console is determined by how much I enjoy it.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

I thought it sucked. I enjoyed the season but the finale was a big middle finger with no payoff. So now the season premier will be bigger than the finale just to find out who the fuck died. If they just wanted ratings people would have tuned in anyway just for the groups reaction and what happens next.
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen

Post by Jmustang1968 »

stickem wrote:I thought it sucked. I enjoyed the season but the finale was a big middle finger with no payoff. So now the season premier will be bigger than the finale just to find out who the fuck died. If they just wanted ratings people would have tuned in anyway just for the groups reaction and what happens next.

Yeah, I enjoy the show for the most part, and am a bigger fan of the comics, but that end of the finale was shitty. The acting and scene in the last 10 minutes or so was good and well acted, but the producers decision to do what they did is irritating. I think there has been a good bit of fan backlash about it.
Fragems
Next-Gen

Post by Fragems »

It's Glen and the dumpster all over again :lol: . That's why I don't watch the show as it airs usually aside from every now and then when they marathon the full show leading up to the finale or premier.

Honestly there is no guarantee someone is dead either you can trust these bastards at all. Really who knows who died if anyone I think they did it that way just so they could gauge fan reaction then choose who dies later. I'm betting it's the dude from Alexandria because they seem scared shitless to kill off any of the older ones.
Jrecee
Next-Gen

Post by Jrecee »

Well I was betting on a full episode of flashbacks to characters relationships with Rick, they sort of did that but it only took 2 commercial breaks to find out who died!

Kudos to committing I guess. This was my deciding episode on whether to make the effort to keep watching or not.

So here's what I decided....

Answer to come next May.
stickem
Next-Gen

Post by stickem »

Yeah that was a pretty good premier. Brutal, but good.
Thierry Henry
Next-Gen

Post by Thierry Henry »

Way over the top, imo.

BTW, Negan and Lucille make a charming couple.
"There are three kinds of suns in Missouri: Sunshines, sunflowers, and sons-of-bitches"