Really like Witcher 2, how is Mass Effect Trilogy?

Level up here
MrPopo

Re: Really like Witcher 2, how is Mass Effect Trilogy?

Post by MrPopo »

dsheinem wrote:
Jmustang1968 wrote:
The first attempt was lost due to hard drive failure. I also have an issue were I basically have to 100% and do all side missions which slows my progress. My 2nd attempt is still open, I am actually about 85-90% done

Hard drive failure? Seems like another argument for playing the series on a console. I did all the side missions and what not too (as well as all DLC and expansion stuff), and all with a controller. Like a boss.

Yeah, consoles never have hard drive problems.

Oh wait.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
dsheinem
Next-Gen

Post by dsheinem »

MrPopo wrote:
Oh wait.

Jmustang1968 wrote:Consoles have hard drives as well that can fail... I actually lost all my progress on my PS3 gmes when the console crapped out.

:lol:

I know I know - just having some fun...
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

We wouldn't be having any of these issues if games just used passwords!
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:We wouldn't be having any of these issues if games just used passwords!

Sure we would; developers would forget they need to differentiate 0 and O and l and I.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

MrPopo wrote:
BoneSnapDeez wrote:We wouldn't be having any of these issues if games just used passwords!

Sure we would; developers would forget they need to differentiate 0 and O and l and I.

Oh yeah, totally miss those days where I had a 8x8 grid password with varying squiggly lines to input on a NES controller. :lol: :roll:
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.