Level up here
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by dsheinem Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 am

Also, you clearly have the gaming time available :lol:

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (103.17 KiB) Viewed 563 times
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38132
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by noiseredux Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:21 am

:oops:
Image
User avatar
MrPopo
Moderator
 
Posts: 23074
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Location: Orange County, CA

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by MrPopo Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:30 am

Only 26 hours in two weeks? You gotta pick up your game.
Image
Games Beaten: 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
User avatar
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 19603
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 1:08 pm
Location: Maine

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by BoneSnapDeez Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:12 pm

dsheinem wrote:So I am thinking pretty seriously about playing Treasure of Tarmin as a bit of a warm up first. Anyone ever give it a go?


Whoa. This is on the DS version of Intellivision Lives!
User avatar
noiseredux
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 38132
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:09 pm

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by noiseredux Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:50 am

BoneSnapDeez wrote:
dsheinem wrote:So I am thinking pretty seriously about playing Treasure of Tarmin as a bit of a warm up first. Anyone ever give it a go?


Whoa. This is on the DS version of Intellivision Lives!


PC version as well.
Image
User avatar
Jmustang1968
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 6502
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by Jmustang1968 Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:51 pm

I plan to start my playthrough today. Anyone else besides Dave beat this one?
User avatar
Stark
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9582
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Low Overhead Marysville, WA

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by Stark Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:36 pm

I need to put it on my DS so I actually play it. I'll try to get it on there and started this week too.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by dsheinem Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Stark wrote:I need to put it on my DS so I actually play it. I'll try to get it on there and started this week too.


On your DS? The GBA game? It isn't the same game...
User avatar
Stark
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 9582
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: Low Overhead Marysville, WA

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by Stark Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:43 pm

dsheinem wrote:
Stark wrote:I need to put it on my DS so I actually play it. I'll try to get it on there and started this week too.


On your DS? The GBA game? It isn't the same game...

Sorry I didn't think that post through when I posted it. I meant put the SNES ROM on my acekard emulator thing-y so I can play the SNES version on my DSiXL. I'm much more likely to play this portable.
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
User avatar
dsheinem
Next-Gen
 
Posts: 23141
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:56 pm
Location: Northeast Pennsylvania

Re: Together RPG - Eye of the Beholder - 5/11 --> 7/11

by dsheinem Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Stark wrote:
dsheinem wrote:
Stark wrote:I need to put it on my DS so I actually play it. I'll try to get it on there and started this week too.


On your DS? The GBA game? It isn't the same game...

Sorry I didn't think that post through when I posted it. I meant put the SNES ROM on my acekard emulator thing-y so I can play the SNES version on my DSiXL. I'm much more likely to play this portable.


if you can play another port I'd encourage you to. The SNES port is supposedly the worst version...
Return to RPG

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests