Together RPG - SRPG Shining Force 2

Level up here
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Re: Together RPG - SRPG Shining Force 2

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Well, I beat it!

The game itself - and the secret battle.

What a silly ending. :lol:
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Well, I beat it!

The game itself - and the secret battle.

What a silly ending. :lol:

What, the part where your main character immediately marries the princess whom he saw once or twice at the start of the game and then never again?
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

Yeah...... I was expecting some funny twist like "but the princess is actually in love with Sarah!" but it didn't happen.

Also she had pretty big boobs during the close-up. Guess I should have seen that coming.
pierrot
Next-Gen

Post by pierrot »

BoneSnapDeez wrote:Also she had pretty big boobs during the close-up. Guess I should have seen that coming.

Right? I was really caught off guard by that. The official artwork in the manual and on the box of the Japanese version doesn't display them as 'prominently.' I guess they were just showing the younger version of her, and while she was in a catatonic state, her breasts started to feed on the rest of her body. :?
Ivo
Next-Gen

Post by Ivo »

You guys are funny. The kids knew each other from before the events shown in the game, I guess.

Anyway, I finished today. It surprised me that if you leave the "Fin" screen for a while there is "and more".

A battle with lots of bosses. It starts pretty easy, but near the end it is really rough as there is a tendency to be attacked at the same time by Odd-Eye, King Galam and Geshp also usually gangs up with them. That is rather harsh. If you are not careful, you may even accidentally engage them too early and have them join up while you are busy with Zalbard or Cameela - or get the Red Baron attacking you while one of the three other end-game bosses are still keeping you busy.
KoLAddict
24-bit

Post by KoLAddict »

Someone else please admit, that to this day whenever a Master Monk attacks, you try to see up their outfit. I know I'm not the only one that tried unsuccessfully to get a good view.
Huge RPG fan.

PSN ID and XBL GamerTag: KoLAddict
BoneSnapDeez
Next-Gen

Post by BoneSnapDeez »

:lol:

Yeah that's why I had three Master Monks in the Force.
KoLAddict
24-bit

Post by KoLAddict »

That's awesome. The problem with Vicars in the game is that they are just inferior to Master Monks. I can't think of a reason to go with them, unless you don't find one of the two Master Balls.

Does anyone else do the save right before leveling and reset until you get the level you want trick/abuse? It's a nice way to make the game a little longer, and it's cool seeing characters with all their stats over 100 so they show up as ??. Another thing to do is leveling to 40 before promoting. Course unless you do the Secret Battle, you're usually near end game when you promote in that case.
Huge RPG fan.

PSN ID and XBL GamerTag: KoLAddict