Demon's Souls

Level up here
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Re: Demon's Souls

Post by Xeogred »

Kidpanda wrote:The Adjudiciator's shield has HP regen. I beat this one about a month ago, awesome game. I like it more than Dark Souls which I'm almost done with now.

Care to elaborate why? Just curious. Demon's will probably always be my favorite and is the easiest to approach for replays for me.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Got to Flamelurker. He doesn't seem to bad (although he's killed me twice now), but the boss run sucks! Takes forever to get to him even running the entire way. :evil:
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Stark wrote:Got to Flamelurker. He doesn't seem to bad (although he's killed me twice now), but the boss run sucks! Takes forever to get to him even running the entire way. :evil:

From the bonfire (?) warp take a right instead then drop down all the way for a quicker path. If that makes sense. lol
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Xeogred wrote:
Stark wrote:Got to Flamelurker. He doesn't seem to bad (although he's killed me twice now), but the boss run sucks! Takes forever to get to him even running the entire way. :evil:

From the bonfire (?) warp take a right instead then drop down all the way for a quicker path. If that makes sense. lol

Ok, that seemed too far to drop. There was a message about 'try sticky white stuff' outside the boss arena, but I never know if that is just someone being juvenile or an actual helpful message. :lol:
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended...so the world might be mended.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

Stark wrote:
Xeogred wrote:

Ok, that seemed too far to drop. There was a message about 'try sticky white stuff' outside the boss arena, but I never know if that is just someone being juvenile or an actual helpful message. :lol:

When you get through the tunnel with all the annoying minors, go to the ride side of the big opening pitfall area and there's a bunch of barrels and stuff you can break that kind of reveals the starting point to get down. It's definitely a bit of a puzzle haha, but should be easy after awhile. With the exception of those miner guys and a few worms below you won't encounter anything else.

I think about midway down there's an area with an NPC/phantom as well and a ring maybe.

It's this area that makes me laugh everytime they had something similar in all the other games. Just giant towers where you can drop down, but the concept is so hilariously unrealistic.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

Stark wrote:
Xeogred wrote:

It is an item that adds magic damage to your weapon. It was just hilariously named.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Xeogred
Next-Gen

Post by Xeogred »

I was sad that one didn't make it into the other games.

Woman ahead try but hole.
MrPopo

Post by MrPopo »

It has nothing to do with Demon's Souls, but 3D Dot Game Heroes has some references to it, including a sticky white stuff reference. It's also the best 2D Zelda game sitting between the Oracle games and Link Between Worlds.
Blizzard Entertainment Software Developer - All comments and views are my own and not representative of the company.
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

MrPopo wrote:
Stark wrote:There was a message about 'try sticky white stuff' outside the boss arena, but I never know if that is just someone being juvenile or an actual helpful message. :lol:

It is an item that adds magic damage to your weapon. It was just hilariously named.

Yeah, I know that's what I'm saying though, you don't know if people mean use magic on your weapon or "Hi, I'm twelve!""
Stark
Next-Gen

Post by Stark »

Ok who can I buy Sticky White Stuff from?